Generic Virus Thread

villakram

Warringtons Xmas market has still gone ahead, wish I’d taken a picture now though to share, it’s the saddest looking thing imaginable. There’s basically two stalls, one selling hot drinks and the other the obligatory bratwurst vendor (you know the one, big circular grill in the middle). 

Thats it.

38 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Warringtons Xmas market has still gone ahead, wish I’d taken a picture now though to share, it’s the saddest looking thing imaginable. There’s basically two stalls, one selling hot drinks and the other the obligatory bratwurst vendor (you know the one, big circular grill in the middle). 

Thats it.

Many punters?

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Genie said:

Many punters?

It’s Warrington, where most people in normal times, decide to go shopping at the weekend and the only question in their heads is.... Manchester or Liverpool? Then there's Gemini ( where the IKEA is). Town Centre... don’t be silly.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, sne said:

Apparently Rudy Giuliani is infected now, thoughts and prayers and so on.

He'll be OK, this virus is a walk in the park that hardly affects you apparently. 

3 hours ago, bickster said:

It’s Warrington, where most people in normal times, decide to go shopping at the weekend and the only question in their heads is.... Manchester or Liverpool? Then there's Gemini ( where the IKEA is). Town Centre... don’t be silly.

Too true! 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Thats it.

The only two things worth seeing at a Christmas market. 

Apart from a Christmas themed bar. 

The latest round of Covid results are back at the care home my wife works at... four residents positive and four staff. They’re already understaffed and struggling, this is going to be a nightmare to manage. The likely source of infection is either from one resident that had been in hospital last week, she was tested on release and has since passed away. Or it’s come in from staff members not taking it seriously. They’ve got their fair share of Facebook conspiracy believing idiots there and I’d not be surprised to know that some don’t think Covid is real.

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Thats it.

Sounds like the one Solihull had about two years ago...

I think that the general feeling people have is that if it’s allowed then it’s safe.

Football grounds have been closed all year but they are opening now because it’s safe.

Christmas market has been approved because it’s safe to go.

3 households can mix during Christmas because it’s safe.

Shops have reopened because it’s safe.

Fill your boots, things have gotten so much better recently we can get back to normal with less risk of getting ill.

13 minutes ago, Genie said:

I think that the general feeling people have is that if it’s allowed then it’s safe.

Football grounds have been closed all year but they are opening now because it’s safe.

Christmas market has been approved because it’s safe to go.

3 households can mix during Christmas because it’s safe.

Shops have reopened because it’s safe.

Fill your boots, things have gotten so much better recently we can get back to normal with less risk of getting ill.

I think because people want whats on offer they don’t question if its safe or not. Your examples are not safe, they are safer, but not safe and people are selfish, therefore some will accept that. 

• Like 1

So Rita Ora’s birthday party that she was fined £10k for having was actually during a period when she should have been self isolating following a trip to Egypt on the 21st November.

More hollow apologies.

57 minutes ago, Genie said:

So Rita Ora’s birthday party that she was fined £10k for having was actually during a period when she should have been self isolating following a trip to Egypt on the 21st November.

More hollow apologies.

She should be made to finally get those boobies out she's always cock-teasing on insta as punishment.

THIS MACHO MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZOO AND NUTS MAGAZINE

• Like 2

Just now, lapal_fan said:

She should be made to finally get those boobies out she's always cock-teasing on insta as punishment.

Hide contents

THIS MACHO MESSAGE WAS BROUGHT TO YOU BY ZOO AND NUTS MAGAZINE

Guess what, she has done topless pictures already.

• Thanks 1

Â