Generic Virus Thread

villakram

I’m on an over-crowded bus with two ladies behind me, runny noses and coughing heavily without a care in the world.

Makes almost overcome with nostalgia. 

2 hours ago, El Zen said:

I’m on an over-crowded bus with two ladies behind me, runny noses and coughing heavily without a care in the world.

Makes almost overcome with nostalgia. 

Ah so back to normal pre pandemic then

21 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Ah so back to normal pre pandemic then

Yep. Hence the nostalgia. I genuinely wasn’t having a moan about it.

Edited by El Zen

1 hour ago, El Zen said:

Yep. Hence the nostalgia. I genuinely wasn’t having a moan about it.

Wasnt a dig at you more that its like the pandemic has been forgotten and its back to how it was before. People were going out and to work sneezing and coughing before covid hit

Was at an arena last night with circa 10,000 others. If I'm ever going to catch Covid, I imagine last night was the time! 

16 minutes ago, Xela said:

Was at an arena last night with circa 10,000 others. If I'm ever going to catch Covid, I imagine last night was the time! 

Dunno where we got it from, probably one of the grandchildren. 

Totally over it now. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Genie said:

check out this dinosaur 

Man who owns lots of offices thinks it’s a bad thing people aren’t using them? Shame. :D

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, choffer said:

Man who owns lots of offices thinks it’s a bad thing people aren’t using them? Shame. :D

It works some companies but some ut doesnt. For example since working from home the virgin media customer service has gone from crap to utter uttee dog shit. They are rude on the phone, hang up on you and dont answer the phones. They can get away with it as mo one monitors them. So with british gas

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It works some companies but some ut doesnt. For example since working from home the virgin media customer service has gone from crap to utter uttee dog shit. They are rude on the phone, hang up on you and dont answer the phones. They can get away with it as mo one monitors them. So with british gas

Virgin Media have always been renowned for having the worst customer service. The bar was already very low but if they've got worse, I'm actually quite impressed. 

Edited by choffer
punctuation
  • Haha 2

48 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It works some companies but some ut doesnt. For example since working from home the virgin media customer service has gone from crap to utter uttee dog shit. They are rude on the phone, hang up on you and dont answer the phones. 

I'm impressed you know they're being rude to you.  When I speak to them I generally cannot understand a word they say.  I yearn for the early days when I got that thick Scottish brogue where I could follow every other word.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, MakemineVanilla said:

He may be right, as according to the wisdom of Mitchell and Webb, a working day at home, is less productive because of the many wanking breaks.

I do lose some time to wanking breaks, but I've run the numbers and the productivity boost is a net positive.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I do lose some time to wanking breaks, but I've run the numbers and the productivity boost is a net positive.

Depends what it is you're trying to produce, I guess.

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Glad you've got the situation in hand.

• Like 2

Â