The Royal Family

Genie

Just now, Davkaus said:

WTF

"The update came as Liz Truss was making a rather important statement about the future of energy bills. That of course is insignificant now"

Fingers right on the pulse, BBC. Get to ****.

Just heard that too. Disgusting comment from Clive. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Genie said:

It’s just an open goal though isn’t it? She’s obviously dead or hours away from it. Claiming exclusively of it, after its all over the media is pretty funny. 
Several others have also “heard it from someone who has no reason to lie” conveniently after it was released to the press. 

No-one is claiming exclusivity :D  **** hell, this forum :D 

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

WTF

"The update came as Liz Truss was making a rather important statement about the future of energy bills. That of course is insignificant now"

Fingers right on the pulse, BBC. Get to ****.

Agree. I like the queen and I want her to be well but one old age pensioner dying in a luxury castle is hardly comparable to the much more important matter of the millions of pensioners who are facing unpayable heating bills this winter.

rant:
The press irritates the crap out of me when the rich and powerful die, like they assume we are all going to be sad and this really matters. But when our mothers die nobody gives a damn, our mothers are just as important as the queen is to her family.

Edited by ciggiesnbeer

1 minute ago, mrchnry said:

As far as we know she's not very well, the BBC has run news coverage of that since half 12. The next few weeks are gonna be insufferable. 

If it turns out she's a bit sick but recovers, it's going to be a hell of a story to walk back from

18 minutes ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

She has lived so long and been a great queen. She has had a good innings. 

But until I see her in the coffin, in the abbey I am hopeful she will pull through for another few years.

Ah, the old ITCITA. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

12 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

Yeah being able to heat your home is insignificant compared to the death of someone you’ve never met.

The love and patriotism filling your heart at the thought of her sacrifice and service should keep you warm enough. 

Â