Millwall v Brentford

Forest v Wigan

Preston v Reading

QPR v Hull 

Sheff Wed v Cardiff 

Swansea v Barnsley

Albion v Middlesbrough

EFL on Quest 9pm 

Think I would have actually preferred them to scrap this weekends games. Going to be lots of half arsed matches going on over the next couple of days. Agree completely with the managers that the fixtures this year are stupid. Leicester still playing at 10 o clock last night are playing again tomorrow teatime

Edited by LakotaDakota

1 hour ago, LakotaDakota said:

Think I would have actually preferred them to scrap this weekends games. Going to be lots of half arsed matches going on over the next couple of days. Agree completely with the managers that the fixtures this year are stupid. Leicester still playing at 10 o clock last night are playing again tomorrow teatime

They should all be played on the Sunday like the football league games.

I agree loads of teams are being messed around, a few have less than 48 hours turnaround which is a disgrace.

Adama was also excellent for Stoke. I said that when Wolves signed him for around £20m that it was a bargain because if he reaches his potential he will be worth much more than that and will have Europe's top sides wanting to sign him.

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Adama was also excellent for Stoke. I said that when Wolves signed him for around £20m that it was a bargain because if he reaches his potential he will be worth much more than that and will have Europe's top sides wanting to sign him.

When did he play for them?:detect:

I've always liked Adama, very pleased for him.

Even now you still get some on here saying he's some sort of circus act and will end up in MLS in a year or two. He's been POTY so far for a team 5th in the league, called up for Spain and in europa knock outs so he's as important to them as Ashley Young was for us a decade ago. His career isn't going too badly.

When we signed him he was very very raw but I like some of his off the cup cameos, remember that mad run on his debut v Palace which lead to a goal. He then picked up an injury and when he returned Remi Garde didn't fancy him so chances were limited.

Grealish also had issues around then although more to do with discipline. Now both have matured on and off the pitch they are fantastic players in this league.

Part of why we need to remain patient with this year's intake. Think likes of Trez and Douglas Luiz in time could be very effective players in this league, we've seen glimmers at times.

• Like 1

Â