Unpopular Opinions

maqroll

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m really into my Chinese food at the minute. Could take it or leave it usually, but it’s probably my favourite takeaway at the moment. Much prefer eating out for it though, same with Indian food. We are going out tomorrow night for a Chinese. Lovely place in Penkridge. 

Hear nothing but good things about that place. I moved a few months back to the side of Stafford closer to Penkridge so may get to it at some point. 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Hear nothing but good things about that place. I moved a few months back to the side of Stafford closer to Penkridge so may get to it at some point. 

Been there twice and it’s excellent. We are taking another couple with us on Saturday on the basis of how good it is. Hopefully they enjoy it, too.

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Been there twice and it’s excellent. We are taking another couple with us on Saturday on the basis of how good it is. Hopefully they enjoy it, too.

it's gonna be shite then...always happens to us when we rave about a place, take friends/family there and the place decides to have an off night!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

it's gonna be shite then...always happens to us when we rave about a place, take friends/family there and the place decides to have an off night!

There is a Himalayan restaurant here in Stafford. Huge fan of it took my daughter there and that was the off night. As you say, always happens. 

7 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

There is a Himalayan restaurant here in Stafford. Huge fan of it took my daughter there and that was the off night. As you say, always happens. 

There's one opening in kiddy (paradise had gone) 

The menu looks overly familiar so not sure if it's a gimmick to stand out, works though cos I'll be going there to see if it's different 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Seat68 said:

This made me wonder if Indian Country Music exists....

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Indian delivered is just never up to scratch, so much better in a restaurant even if it's the same one.

I much prefer making my own Indian food to eating out or takeaway

• Like 2

3 hours ago, tomav84 said:

I always make sure I’m carrying a little bag of metal, or plastic shards when I go out for a meal . Just in case it’s a bad meal, then I just put a piece in my food and I then get it for free. Works every time. 

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

Indian delivered is just never up to scratch, so much better in a restaurant even if it's the same one.

This

Even if you just look at the simple thing it the oil splitting let alone the rest of it 

I think it’s been proven by scientists that the best tasting beer in the world is the quick Kingfisher, waiting for your takeaway order, sat in the lobby of the restaurant.

Can’t get that with deliveroo.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I find Priti Patel very sexy.

If I didn’t know she was Satan incarnate then from the shoulders up maybe, but when you see her in full profile she’s very dumpy and out of proportion.  

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

I find Priti Patel very sexy.

wrong thread...this is a surprisingly popular opinion

i agree, for the record

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Agreed

What would you like to do with her Rob ?

DHUTWU. But that would be the only thing I could get away with saying on here 😈

• Haha 1

Â