Unpopular Opinions

maqroll

7 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I'm all about the supermarket nine packs of chunky Kit Kats atm. 

I have somewhere in the region of 3000 Kit Kat’s in my office at the moment for a project ... client is deciding which variations will go into test , if they don’t decide soon they might find their sample size will be just me !!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

17 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

I have somewhere in the region of 3000 Kit Kat’s in my office at the moment for a project ... client is deciding which variations will go into test , if they don’t decide soon they might find their sample size will be just me !!

My job is being a tester. Why the hell am I testing mortgage software and not kitkats. 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Amsterdam_Neil_D said:

I have the opposite,  I don't really like eating or I think I don't have enough time.  I forget to eat if left alone.

I don't really ever feel hungry either,  hence I am 62.5 kg's.

I absolutely love food and I feel hungry far more often than I think I should.

When I’m at work, thinking of my next meal gets me through the day.  

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

We are totally on the opposite ends of the spectrum 😂 

I suppose I am lucky as my Mrs cooks everyday and I have something with something with broccoli for example.

For 10 years I only had 1 meal per day.  I think its my ADHD medicine also,  it has more side effects than is normal.

9 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I can fast without a problem, this morning for example I won't eat, up at 6, will exercise around 11, eat around 1, doesn't bother me

The problem starts as soon as I start eating at 1...by the time 2pm comes around I could quite happily have emptied my fridge and cupboards entirely... I can't stop 

Love eating 

• Like 2

Just goes to show how different our metabolisms are. I can and do skip meals easily. And I tend to have small portions anyway. I always notice it on our regular get-togethers with our group of friends - my best mate always helps himself to humongous portions - easily three or four times what I take. And then he'll have second, third and fourth helpings! To be fair, he doesn't have a sweet tooth, so he won't have a dessert. But he complains that he's overweight. Whereas I simply can't comprehend eating that much. 

14 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

Is it possible to reach someone who can tell them to be more adventurous with flavours and take Japans lead when it comes to KitKats. Best one I’ve ever had was spiced Apple Pie flavour. 10/10 WB. 

Edited by Ingram85
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, Ingram85 said:

Is it possible to reach someone who can tell them to be more adventurous with flavours and take Japans lead when it comes to KitKats. Best one I’ve ever had was spiced Apple Pie flavour. 10/10 WB. 

I've not tried all the flavours yet , but they mainly seem to be fudge or caramel based  ... think its more about the general chocolate outer they are looking to change

not sure about Apple pie in chocolate   .... but there is a pink Kit Kat i quite like  , think that's a general UK one though not a Japanese one

On the appetite/metabolism subject, I will always be hungry (peckish) within 4 hours of eating a meal.

Doesn't matter if I'm absolutely bloated and feel like I never want to eat again in the moment, I will have suitable capacity again in the same time as if I'd had a normal serving.  So none of this I've had a big lunch so no need for a proper dinner nonsense.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

So none of this I've had a big lunch so no need for a proper dinner nonsense.

Oh, if I have a cooked lunch, I rarely bother with anything more than a snack in the evening. Just don't feel hungry. 

Probably a blessing. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Oh, if I have a cooked lunch, I rarely bother with anything more than a snack in the evening. Just don't feel hungry. 

Probably a blessing. 

I'm actually quite envious.  I often get annoyingly hungry before bed too.  

Maybe I have tapeworm.

1 hour ago, mjmooney said:

Probably a blessing. 

When I put weight on about 5 years ago I used to eat a big lunch and then go home and eat normal like self cooked curry or spag bol with the missus

Big lunch meant at the very least the 99p baguette shop plus crisps, chocolate bar and a drink (I've never shook off the school dinner idea of sandwich, crisps, chocolate, drink) depending on what site I was on it could then be chippy, subway, Greg's, McDonald's, if I was in the office it was kebab Wednesday and full English friday 

Eating a kebab meat and chips special for lunch and then lasagna for tea... Good Times, expensive but good times 

Never breakfast though, never ever eat before going to work, would rather stay in bed 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

I don't think Premier League referees are corrupt, or biased against Aston Villa. 

Just inept then... 

I definitley don't think there's anything against villa, they're shit for everyone 

I'm also growing convinced that they are too old and look unfit 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I don't think Premier League referees are corrupt, or biased against Aston Villa. 

Me neither. I do think «big» club bias amongst refs is a thing, though, and that as a whole, Premier League refs are quite incompetent and lack a fundamental understanding of the game they are tasked with officiating. This has only been confirmed by how they have handled VAR. 

I have no evidence to suggest they are part of a criminal conspiracy, nor a conspiracy against Aston Villa FC. But f*** me, they are crap.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, mjmooney said:

More bias in favour of certain teams than generally against us.

For instance, the referee will be corrupt and bias against us on Sunday.

• Like 1

Â