The Hung Like a Donkey General Election December 2019 Thread

Jareth

Which Cunch of Bunts are you voting for?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which Cunch of Bunts Gets Your Hard Fought Cross

• The Evil Abusers Of The Working Man Dark Blue Team
    • The Hopelessly Divided Unicorn Chasing Red Team
    • The Couldn't Trust Them Even You Wanted To Yellow Team
    • The Demagogue Worshiping Light Blue Corportation
    • The Hippy Drippy Green Team
    • One of the Parties In The Occupied Territories That Hates England
    • I Live In Northern Ireland And My Choice Is Dictated By The Leader Of A Cult
    • I'm Out There And Found Someone Else To Vote For

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/12/19 at 23:00

If the Tories had have been on the end of the media treatment Labour have had they'd have tried to call off the election. Johnson cannot stand up to scrutiny. He showed that in PMQ's (the few times he actually did them), he showed that by needlessly and unlawfully proroguing parliament, he showed that by removing his withdrawal bill rather than have it scrutinised, and he has showed that by running scared of the climate debate and an interview with Andrew Neil. The bloke is pathetic.

Edited by markavfc40
  • Like 2

Boris Johnson sent his dad down to the Channel 4 leaders debate to argue that Gove should go on TV instead of him.

The whole thing is just bizarre.

I must be so out of touch with the ’average voter’ because I can’t understand how people could consider this guy to be PM material.  

• Like 2
  • Confused 2

1 minute ago, LondonLax said:

Boris Johnson sent his dad down to the Channel 4 leaders debate to argue that Gove should go on TV instead of him.

I must be so out of touch with the ’average voter’ because I can’t understand how people could consider this guy to be PM material.  

Try to imagine if Corbyn's dad rocked up, then issued threats to the broadcaster when they don't go along with his farce.

3 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

He's a Tory and he was on TV a bit and funny back in the day, therefore he has a divine right to be PM.

I know it’s been said a million times but how is he PM? How did he romp the Conservative vote to be leader?

Everything about his behaviour, and that majority of the media go after him to show him up as the fool he is. There’s zero respect for him (deservedly)

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

I know it’s been said a million times but how is he PM? How did he romp the Conservative vote to be leader?

Everything about his behaviour, and that majority of the media go after him to show him up as the fool he is. There’s zero respect for him (deservedly)

The Tory party has veered to the right and he was ready to say why old shit he knew that group of words removed would like.

31 minutes ago, Genie said:

If only that were the case. Unfortunately most of the media turn a blind eye to his antics.

I actually don't think he is a fool and if he is then he is a very dangerous fool. All this buffoonery is an act and for me he is a calculating bastard. If he gets a majority then I dread to think the damage he will do over the next five years.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, markavfc40 said:

If only that were the case. Unfortunately most of the media turn a blind eye to his antics.

I actually don't think he is a fool and if he is then he is a very dangerous fool. All this buffoonery is an act and for me he is a calculating bastard. If he gets a majority then I dread to think the damage he will do over the next five years.

I think he has proved it’s not actually an act afterall.  Every time he opens his mouth he either says something stupid or downright lies.

I’m terrified of what the Tories with a majority will do.

Edited by Genie

It was nice to watch a debate where the politicians seem to totally agree on the issues and only differ on how they tackle them. It was nice to see a debate where I largely felt that they actually believed in what they were talking about.

It is disgraceful that Johnson didn't feel that the climate emergency was an issue worth debating with the other party leaders. 

Farage is an embarrassment to mankind. 

• Like 2