January Transfers 2019/20

sne

8 minutes ago, useless said:

Kyle Walker-Peters rumour came from that 'Villamole/Thatcherlover' person on twitter, I don't think they're the most reliable of sources. He's being linked with a permanent move to Brighton.

That account is 100% BS. I don’t use twitter any more but when I did, this account got some hammer for its ludicrousness. 

50 minutes ago, TreeVillan said:

Just followed him on your suggestion. However in the bio, the change of font to the 'a' in the word season really bothers me! More than it should. 

Hadn’t noticed before you pointed it out! 

• Like 1

We should look at ex Hull City Left Back 23 year old Max Clark who is excelling in Holland for Vitesse.

He's having great season and has impressed me. He rejected Hull's contract offer in 2018 and moved to Vitesse where he has really excelled

Edited by Villan4Life
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

We should look at ex Hull City Left Back 23 year old Max Clark who is excelling in Holland for Vitesse.

He's having great season and has impressed me. He rejected Hull's contract offer in 2018 and moved to Vitesse where he has really excelled

Mentioned him earlier today, linked to a couple PL clubs apparently, among them Plop.

1 minute ago, Villan4Life said:

bet me to it mate i didn't know he been linked to few other premiership clubs.

Was in some rumors I read this morning. No idea if there's any substance.

Apparently he has a great cross, never seem him myself.

8 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

he has, very good player mate

Sadly I reckon signings like this will be a job for next summer, if we can stay up. Jan window likely to be patching up the worst holes in the squad with whatever we can get or afford to try and limp over the line.

IF we manage it then the summer could be excellent when FFP allows the funds to flow again. 

15 minutes ago, Awol said:

Sadly I reckon signings like this will be a job for next summer, if we can stay up. Jan window likely to be patching up the worst holes in the squad with whatever we can get or afford to try and limp over the line.

IF we manage it then the summer could be excellent when FFP allows the funds to flow again. 

Not if we are relegated they won't sir!. We will struggles big time FFP if we do!

You know i only suggest top talent on here, players that are i feel strongly that good enough regardless of the transfer fee/wage. 

I'm suggesting players we can afford that can make serious difference now not in the summer. I watch all time various league's in Europe i have to as a professional football scout. And have been for 3 season. UTV :)

Edited by Villan4Life

11 minutes ago, Villan4Life said:

Not if we are relegated they won't sir!. We will struggles big time FFP if we do!

You know i only suggest top talent on here, players that are i feel strongly that good enough regardless of the transfer fee/wage. 

I'm suggesting players we can afford that can make serious difference now not in the summer. I watch all time various league's in Europe i have to as a professional football scout. And have been for 3 season. UTV :)

Mate I follow your posts/reports with interest (like everyone else), just going by what I read/hear about the club’s supposed intentions this window. If we end up signing 4 or 5 good players on loan or perm deals then we’ll all be over the moon! 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Awol said:

Mate I follow your posts/reports with interest (like everyone else), just going by what I read/hear about the club’s supposed intentions this window. If we end up signing 4 or 5 good players on loan or perm deals then we’ll all be over the moon! 

me too bro! I'll either be very happy or in total dismay :) Depends if they have the talent and correct attitudes though :D FA 4-corner model mate applied...... always

Edited by Villan4Life

4 hours ago, Villan4Life said:

Shouldn't develop other clubs youngsters unless we agree a fee see Kyle Walker all them year ago. Fack that :)

If he has the same impact as Kyle Walker has when he was here, I’d love him, regardless of whether he comes here permanently 

13 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

Drinkwater would be an awful signing, likes his beer more than Ross Mcormack. Completely against the direction of signings we were apparently going for, I understand there is a need for experience within the squad but at least sign someone who's played a bit over the past few years. 

I like my beer more than Ross McCormack too, but then I like beer a lot and I don’t like Ross McCormack at all.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, The Inspiration said:

Private flight(s) due in and out to Salzburg over the coming days.

were wolves linked with the Korean Salzburg lad, the last one of their front 3 left behind??

Hee-chan Hwang, yeah they've been linked to him.

Edit: There is also Patson Daka who has 14 in 17 for them

Edited by sne