January Transfers 2019/20

sne

1 minute ago, Elton said:

Fair enough, it’s that’s the case then I assume it’s a false link or do those events pre date his move to Burnley? Presumably he could have wised up, although seems unlikely.

The nightclub one was at Burnley.

5 hours ago, zab6359 said:

Sheff Utd reportedly looking at 12 mil for Eberechi Eze, sort of player we should be looking at would make a great understudy to Jack for when Jack eventually moves on.

If we sign Eze and he is good then there is a ready made song for him:

4 minutes ago, sne said:

The nightclub one was at Burnley.

Probably happens at every club. In isolation that incident wouldn’t be a major concern if he could play. But if he’s still drinking then must be a false link.

1 minute ago, Villastine said:

Think we should offer Rangers 25m for Morelos. 

With Wesley going there on loan for the season.

Gerrard seem like a sensible guy and the SPL would toughen him up a bit while still allow him to score goals and get some confidence.

3 minutes ago, sne said:

With Wesley going there on loan for the season.

Gerrard seem like a sensible guy and the SPL would toughen him up a bit while still allow him to score goals and get some confidence.

Rangers fan I know (and 50% of local male population are) think they’ve got a chance to win the league this season. Can’t see this one going anywhere. 

Just now, Awol said:

Rangers fan I know (and 50% of local male population are) think they’ve got a chance to win the league this season. Can’t see this one going anywhere. 

Me neither.

14 minutes ago, Awol said:

They need to take the cash. Don't think the board are in a position to refuse an offer of that size. Unless they've learned nothing from their last disaster 

Drinkwater would be an awful signing, likes his beer more than Ross Mcormack. Completely against the direction of signings we were apparently going for, I understand there is a need for experience within the squad but at least sign someone who's played a bit over the past few years. 

1 minute ago, holteend1982 said:

Drinkwater would be an awful signing, likes his beer more than Ross Mcormack. Completely against the direction of signings we were apparently going for, I understand there is a need for experience within the squad but at least sign someone who's played a bit over the past few years. 

Whats funny is on here i'm reading he would be a terrible signing. (I haven't heard anything of him , except that at Leicester he was VERY highly rated.)

On Facebook, they are all saying "Oh would be a brilliant signing"

"Now this is the type of player we should be after etc"

Is this a truth somewhere in the middle thing?

Or just that, as suspected, most on the Facebook Villa groups have absolutely no clue? lol

That being said, I've always wanted Balotelli, so not necessarily qualified to judge.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Whats funny is on here i'm reading he would be a terrible signing. (I haven't heard anything of him , except that at Leicester he was VERY highly rated.)

On Facebook, they are all saying "Oh would be a brilliant signing"

"Now this is the type of player we should be after etc"

Is this a truth somewhere in the middle thing?

Or just that, as suspected, most on the Facebook Villa groups have absolutely no clue? lol

That being said, I've always wanted Balotelli, so not necessarily qualified to judge.

He was excellent at Leicester can't deny that and then he got his move to Chelsea and played a handful of games in the 17/18 season but since then he has 1 premier league appearance. Last I heard he got filled in after a night out in Manchester. 

If he can't get Into that Burnley squad where Ashley Westwood plays who is like the bench marker for a terrible midfielder for majority of Facebook villa fan groups then I dont know what he will have to offer here. 

• Like 1