January Transfers 2019/20

sne

Well according to everyone in the Football Manager 20 thread this Myron Boadu kid is the bees knees so maybe we shouldd go for him before he gets his first big transfer and will forever be out of our league :D 

18 y.o and has 11 goals and 7 assist in 17 games for AZ

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, sne said:

Well according to everyone in the Football Manager 20 thread this Myron Boadu kid is the bees knees so maybe we shouldd go for him before he gets his first big transfer and will forever be out of our league :D 

18 y.o and has 11 goals and 7 assist in 17 games for AZ

top talent!! he will go to an elite club!

1 minute ago, mikeyp102 said:

They do seem to get some very good forwards there. Need to get their scouting network 

Agreed.

Those Sadio Mane, Naby Keita and Dayot Upamecano fellas turned OK as well

I think, if the players being linked, Vida, Drinkwater etc, are anything to go by the club have realised we don’t have enough experience on the pitch. Whilst the general policy of buying potential is a good one, we need to balance that with current needs. 

At least they appear to have realised it. Hopefully not too late. 

• Like 3

Wouldn't be surprised to see us show an interest in Habib Diallo doing well in Ligue 1, has been linked with £10m move to Leicester, Chelsea and Spurs, so wouldn't cost a massvie amount to sign him, and whilst he's being linked to better placed teams that could just be paper talk orchestrated by his agent. Certainly if we sign a striker I think it's either going to be someone random like him, or someone on loan with a decent pedigree but out of favour with their current club.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, useless said:

Wouldn't be surprised to see us show an interest in Habib Diallo doing well in Ligue 1, has been linked with £10m move to Leicester, Chelsea and Spurs, so wouldn't cost a massvie amount to sign him, and whilst he's being linked to better placed teams that could just be paper talk orchestrated by his agent. Certainly if we sign a striker I think it's either going to be someone random like him, or someone on loan with a decent pedigree but out of favour with their current club.

my post on twitter last night:- 

Would love Habib Diallo here !!

• Like 1

Don't know anything about him (Diallo) to be honest, I just looked at the leading goal scorers in ligue 1 as I think that's somewhere where we might look, and he seemed to be most realistic name that we could go for, seems to be doing well though.

29 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

https://twitter.com/JamesMcCann74/status/1211980629711228929Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, text

Mods i'm actively trying to find the tweet.

0% football intelligence, but his goal scoring ratio is quite good. He has enough experience. Loan with option to buy is ok for me. If he can reproduce his form with Palace he could be useful (scoring every 2 games or so)