Cameron Archer

Zatman

5 minutes ago, Villatillidie95 said:

top finish, great work from anthony gordon aswell to set it up

He is like a winger version of Gerrard. Everything he does he does at pace with aggression 

• Like 3

I was watching that game thinking I can see why Everton fans moan about Gordon's final ball, just two assists for them last season, but he did well for Archer's goal.

That's another delicious finish from Archer.

He's got a chance of being a bench option next year the lad. Such a handy finisher. If he can tidy up everything outside the box and keep possession under pressure he's got a great chance.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

That's another delicious finish from Archer.

He's got a chance of being a bench option next year the lad. Such a handy finisher. If he can tidy up everything outside the box and keep possession under pressure he's got a great chance.

I think a year on loan playing 90 mins every week would be a much better option to sitting our bench. He looks to be part of the future of Villa so we need him to develop his football and experience

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Peter Griffin said:

I think a year on loan playing 90 mins every week would be a much better option to sitting our bench. He looks to be part of the future of Villa so we need him to develop his football and experience

Problem being if we do that then we need another striker for next season pushing him back down the pecking order

I hope he gets the chance pre season and that he takes it, he's done his spell in the championship now give him the chance 

Could save us £50m this kid 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Problem being if we do that then we need another striker for next season pushing him back down the pecking order

I hope he gets the chance pre season and that he takes it, he's done his spell in the championship now give him the chance 

Could save us £50m this kid 

Yup. Seems to be a better finisher than either of our other options at the moment.

I'd be happy with him as backup, and if he smashes it in preseason, I might even have him first choice by the end of it.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Apparently taller than Salah, Mane and Jota and about same height as Son.  

Fake news

Archer: 171cm
Salah: 175cm
Mane: 175cm
Jota: 1.78 m 
Son: 1.83 m

• Like 1

Â