FIFA 20

NurembergVillan

15 hours ago, tomav84 said:

i actually dont mind them. but then i do a lot of SBCs so had enough players out of packs to make decent sides with first owned players, etc. means i change the squads i'm playing with more regularly too which makes things more interesting

I did all the original twelve, have done Rivals Ligue 1, Liga and Premier League. 

Am going to whizz through Liga NOS and either Superlig or Mexico this week for 17 and Zanetti and stop there. 

2 hours ago, tomav84 said:

having to take a break from rivals matches and try and do the squad battles icon swaps. seems like no one i play at the moment skips cut scenes and it's infuriating.

you in the wrong thread or playing a different FIFA?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

Where does everyone finish over a weekend league usually? I start of well but then start getting matched with proper pay to win sides and can never be bothered to go past gold 3 as I get far to annoyed. 

I believe that’s to do with the match making. The earlier games are a bit more random, then they match you to players with similar records in WL, hence if you’re winning more then your likely to match the better teams who’re also winning more than they lose. 

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 02/12/2019 at 11:18, wilko154 said:

Hence why I don't play and haven't since 15, despite having bought every single one from FIFA international soccer (94).

The dickhead who keep shoveling their money are to blame for the shit show that's FIFA.  **** thick football fans.

I remember when David Rutter joined the FIFA team in about FIFA 10, used to grill him for having a lazy game, that was nothing compared to the last 5 years.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Do you guys still play in the online teams back when we had FIFA15?

remember a few of us logging on and playing as individual players vs other sides online or in a league vs computer, was good fun and much better than Ultimate Team rubbish EA rinse you for. 

ive got FIFA19 but might upgrade if the villatalk team is still about 

• 4 weeks later...

Not FIFA related, but Madden MUT - I've been playing it a lot lately and haven't spent a penny. Got a decent team too. I let my lad have a go on some challenges last night (he's only 6 and there's no 'downside' to losing the challenges, you just do them again). I went down to make a cuppa, come back, and he's somehow spent £79.99 on MUT points. Must have been through a sub menu or something, and yes I have my card details saved on PS Store (I buy/preorder a fair bit during sales).

I've raised a ticket with Sony, but not expecting a refund. :(

• Sad 3

Scumbags.

Erm, not your boy that is, Sony/EA etc.  Had an incident last year where even though I'd removed my bank details from PSN (having been nearly caught by their nasty little "auto opt-in" for PSN anytime you buy something from the store trick and long since switched to pre-paid gift cards only to avoid such hassle), they fished my details up out of nowhere and managed to opt me in to PSN via PayPal without my consent.  Thankfully as it's PayPal and they always side with the buyer, I just raised a case and got my cash back eventually (though not before being made to wait the longest possible time with no response from Sony as the seller, fairly certain they probably didn't even bother to look at the case at all).  This kinda BS makes me want to switch back to Xbox when the next gen rolls around, but then again I've at least managed to keep the same PS4 running and not have to replace it three times like I did with the 360 and I'm under no illusion that they're all as grubby as each other.

5 hours ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

Yeeeeeeeah, no refund. :(

FIFA has a 3 and over age rating.  It is an absolute disgrace that it should be possible to have a 6 year old accidentally spend that much money whilst playing unsupervised. It should either have an age rating appropriate to owning a credit card or should remove the mechanics that make this sort of thing possible.  Anything with the 3+ age rating should be something that you can let your kids play unsupervised without having to set up additional security on your credit card.  EA are a bunch of money grabbing Representatives for Wellingborough.

• Like 1

Â