FIFA 20

NurembergVillan

On 24/04/2020 at 21:26, Wainy316 said:

Has the lag rendered this completely unplayable for anybody else?

Don't know about lag, but it would be helpful if I didn't keep losing connection to the EA servers mid-way through a FUT match.

• 1 month later...
On 01/05/2020 at 20:15, villaluke said:

was looking forward to grealish tots gutted he's not there 😞

They've just released a 92 rated card for him in the objectives. I've not played fifa in months and was tempted to do it but I think my team will be way behind the curve and it'll be way to much effort than it's worth

5 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

They've just released a 92 rated card for him in the objectives. I've not played fifa in months and was tempted to do it but I think my team will be way behind the curve and it'll be way to much effort than it's worth

what's your team?

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Shout out to all the Liverpool players who play like Van Dijk is the second coming of Beckenbauer and their front 3 is Brazil 2002's front 3. Makes it that much sweeter when you smash them 5-0.

Every FUT player who uses a Liverpool badge plays like an absolute shithouse.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

They're the only ones who will use the badge, kit, Anfield, the lot.

Really hate the sods that think they're the shit and pass it about at the back like 2010 Barcelona. So obnoxious. Love intercepting the hospital balls from the keeper and scoring. They don't seem to learn too.

I never fully understood the SBCs. It seemed really hard to get the required players to do them. I only really played squad battles though as I suck against online players so rivals never got touched. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 19/06/2020 at 14:29, Keyblade said:

Shout out to all the Liverpool players who play like Van Dijk is the second coming of Beckenbauer and their front 3 is Brazil 2002's front 3. Makes it that much sweeter when you smash them 5-0.

They're all so obnoxious bar none. I absolutely despise playing this game online.

• 2 weeks later...

Picked this up for £8.00 in a PS4 sale. Can't stand EA, but couldn't turn it down at that price.

Gave me an awesome 'pick me up' beating City 22-0 in the League Cup Final. I only play career mode as I've found on line play to be full of sweats with nothing else to do than thrash noobs. A lot of it is a joke... I mean, I signed Gareth Bale in my second season at Villa and he wanted less money than he was on a Real. Something ridiculous like £30k.

And I found that Wesley got suspended for a game. The media asked me while Wesley didn't play the match... The player asked me not to bench him for the game he was suspended for. What a load of Thomas Hanks.

Glad I never paid full price for it. And won't bother with 2021. The spelling and grammar is really dire, even allowing for the millennial generation now entering the workplace as developers...

<I know... okay boomer...>

Edited by Raver50032
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, Raver50032 said:

And I found that Wesley got suspended for a game. The media asked me while Wesley didn't play the match... The player asked me not to bench him for the game he was suspended for. What a load of Thomas Hanks.

Ah you just wait until someone requests to play in a match they're injured for, then complains when you didn't play them.  Good times.

Edited by GarethRDR
  • Haha 1

I like delegating the renewal of a contract. I got fired once for using the range that the game generates and the player accepting the lowest amount available. 

Reason given was I offered him too much money and boom I got fired from fricking Macclesfield.

Â