FIFA 20

NurembergVillan

On 14/10/2019 at 17:57, holteend1982 said:

Currently doing the icon swaps, pretty challenging but gives a good reason to play rivals other than just trying to grind for a few coins. Not sure what icon I'd go for but leaning towards owen he looks very good

For an early icon I'd suggest as central as you can to give as many future chemistry options as possible. 

I'm currently thinking Ballack or Gerrard.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ml1dch said:

For an early icon I'd suggest as central as you can to give as many future chemistry options as possible. 

I'm currently thinking Ballack or Gerrard.

I'll probably end up with him, most my goals come from outside the box anyway so a player with good long distance shooting will help for sure! 

Just seen milner has been released for scream sbc, costs about 250k for an 86 rated card. EA such a rip off at times! 

3 hours ago, holteend1982 said:

Jack grealish with a goal, assist and motm could be a potential inform card for him. Take my money again ea 💸

I've got the McGinn TOTW and he's superb.  Had Wesley too and was a good card but didn't suit my style.  One or two more IFs for him and it'll be an incredible card, though.

19 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

I've got the McGinn TOTW and he's superb.  Had Wesley too and was a good card but didn't suit my style.  One or two more IFs for him and it'll be an incredible card, though.

I picked him up last night to finish off my weekend league, he's a solid player deffo worth the 11k or whatever I paid for him, always makes me laugh when I beat these pay to win sides with goals coming from cheap players like McGinn. 

15 minutes ago, wilko154 said:

Packed Ronaldo this morning! Sold him for 1.4 million.

Best card I've ever had from a pack, unreal.

First buy was obviously TOTW Jack Grealish to go with Wesley and McGinn.

KDB for 310,00 straight after.

Great Friday!

Did you have to pay for the pack with Ronaldo in?

1 hour ago, PieFacE said:

Did you have to pay for the pack with Ronaldo in?

Nah I don't spend any money on FUT, it ruins the enjoyment for me.

I've been completing the weekly SBC's. The marquee matchups give you quite a few packs, I packed Ronaldo in one of those.

• Like 1

On 25/10/2019 at 10:36, wilko154 said:

Nah I don't spend any money on FUT, it ruins the enjoyment for me.

I've been completing the weekly SBC's. The marquee matchups give you quite a few packs, I packed Ronaldo in one of those.

they're a good money spinner too

Â