Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

7 hours ago, useless said:

ONLY FIVE PLAYERS HAVE SCORED MORE PREMIER LEAGUE GOALS THAN HIM THIS SEASON. WOULD BE GOOD IF HE COULD GET TO DOUBLE FIGURES, HE'S HALF WAY THERE ALREADY.🇧🇷

Not sure it's the flag you need to worry about.

Signed a new deal about a year ago when he didn't have to he wasn't in favour and we were a shambles. I'd be very interested to know what kind of leverage is in that deal for him and I'd be revisiting it ASAP potentially to get him a pay rise and definitively tied down.

• Like 2

Shows how much a leech gerrard was.

How was he leaving him out the **** start line up??

Imagine if he handed in a transfer request 

Also bet citeh regret not re signing at 30m 😂

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Shows how much a leech gerrard was.

How was he leaving him out the **** start line up??

Imagine if he handed in a transfer request 

Also bet citeh regret not re signing at 30m 😂

To be fair he was close to leaving and if Arsenal wernt so tight and offered more he’d be their player now. Thankfully they didn’t and he was happy to sign a new contract.

3 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Signed a new deal about a year ago when he didn't have to he wasn't in favour and we were a shambles. I'd be very interested to know what kind of leverage is in that deal for him and I'd be revisiting it ASAP potentially to get him a pay rise and definitively tied down.

Always wondered if he somehow knew or was informed that we were lining up Unai and he’d be appointed soon after… it’s clear how valued he is by our manager too…

Doug is absolutely CRUCIAL and completely runs games for us… we struggle without him and don’t have an adequate alternative… Tielemans is nowhere near him and needs to vastly improve.

What a player, it’s incredible how Unai elevates everyone…

A joy to watch, every… single… time…

oh and Ward Prowse is SHIT! Not fit to lace Dougie’s boots!

Â