Douglas Luiz

LondonLax

• 2 weeks later...

What was so good about him today. Man city bossed the midfield. For the most part we totally bypassed midfield and it wasn't until late on when sub's game on and man city eased off our midfield got into the game at all.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DeepDish said:

In his first 12 matches this season he had 1 goal and 0 assists. Last 11 matches, 1 goal and 5 assists. Been our best player by a mile since end of October. Long may it continue!!

Didnt he also start something like 2 of the first 12 games under the clearing in the woods and I think was still our joint top scorer if include Cup games

Along with Mings, Kamara and Young our player of the season candidates

Going full momsnet here...

Has he bombed lehmann off after getting his new contract? Or he has he just moved past that sickening all over each other look how happy they are together stage and joined the rest of us sat playing playstation while her watches her stories?

31 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Has he bombed lehmann off after getting his new contract? Or he has he just moved past that sickening all over each other look how happy they are together stage and joined the rest of us sat playing playstation while her watches her stories?

I’m embarrassed to have an opinion on this but…he was very clearly visible in her birthday celebrations right next to her so I think they just faked a split to take the attention off the relationship (maybe cos she’d sell more calendars single than loved up).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

Dougie loves a bit of PlayStation. I'd love to know which game that is on his stories today - I'm getting bored of Warzone.

Â