Ezri Konsa

MaVilla

8 minutes ago, WallisFrizz said:

Just realised he’s going to miss probably at least one of our conference league round of 16 fixtures too. It’s a really busy period that this injury is covering.

He's hopefully back for Luton or Tottenham games 2nd and 10th March. Ezri seems to recover quickly remember last time he injured his knee?

23 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I agree but I’m hoping that Torres retuning sort of balances out the loss of Konsa.

Great to have him back to start vs United. Yeah, with Kamara dropping back it does improve our passing into the 10s. 

10 hours ago, CVByrne said:

He's hopefully back for Luton or Tottenham games 2nd and 10th March. Ezri seems to recover quickly remember last time he injured his knee?

Agreed. I defo remember him getting back after a couple of weeks when expectation was 4-5, iirc. 

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Why are some on twitter speculating its an acl? Havent the club already scanned him and confirned its 4 weeks? 

Our most important player after martinez imo

I think some on twitter were speculating damage to his MCL because of the way he slid onto the post.

39 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

Why are some on twitter speculating its an acl? Havent the club already scanned him and confirned its 4 weeks? 

Our most important player after martinez imo

Yes is a bit concerning considering a lot of the twitter stuff regarding Villa injuries has turned out to be true! 

1 hour ago, DJBOB said:

I think some on twitter were speculating damage to his MCL because of the way he slid onto the post.

No there’s been a flurry of new panic today for some reason.  No idea why but I’m hoping it’s rubbish.

Very bad news if that's the case, let's hope not but the end of the season is only three months away now.

Basically would mean Cash would have to play every single game between now and the end of season which will have most of this board phoning up Samaritans! And also mean if he picks up an injury it would either be Chambers or KHH so someone not good enough or a young lad.

Might also explain why we're being ultra cautious with Pau and not bringing him on yesterday if UE knows Konsa won't be back anytime soon. At least him coming back will settle down Carlos as they played alright when paired together in December.

1 hour ago, supermon said:

arthur-buster-baxter.gif

Gotta see it to believe it, would be a bit of a weird time to only just figure out Konsa's ACL's been done after he's already had scans and it's almost been a solid week, surely?

Edited by wishywashy

Â