Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

2 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Although he only scored 1 goal for Levante last season there were some praise for his hold up play and pressing .

Ffs is got to 45 seconds before I said to myself what am I doing with my life and stopped watching.

Desperate.

1 minute ago, villan95 said:

Say I sure hope nobody comes and takes our Brazilian international striker that's banged in goals in the premier league and the champions league 👀

Yes, yes, I certainly hope those rich Saudis don’t read about how good he is. I’d be really upset if those Saudis were to offer him a lucrative deal. 

stop-dont.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, villan95 said:

Say I sure hope nobody comes and takes our Brazilian international striker that's banged in goals in the premier league and the champions league 👀

Eh? I don't get the point you're trying to make.

4 hours ago, MaVilla said:

Watford fans are gonna have a huge shock is Wesley signs for them I think.

I don't think his rep among most neutrals is good at all. So it would probably be more of a shock if he does well for them. Unless that's what you meant but I doubt it 🤣

I’d be surprised but Watford would be a great move for him… I’d be delighted to see him do well there and rebuild his career too. The injury was so cruel and no fault of his own, suffered a major setback at such a young age…

oh and F Ben Mee forever…

11 hours ago, gwi1890 said:

Although he only scored 1 goal for Levante last season there were some praise for his hold up play and pressing .

One thingni have learnt from this, is there are some scenarios where a youtube best bits vid, can't actually make a player look any good.

Who'd have thunk it.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, CarryOnVilla said:

Wesley going to Watford is the kinda nonsense I was coming in my Twitter ITK days last season.

winding Everton fans up that there was an obligation to buy clause in AEG’s loan contract 

spacer.png

• Haha 1

Â