Wesley Moraes

Tomaszk

1 hour ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Appears the injury, might have ruined his chance, at even having a Championship level career ffs.

Real shame.

Anyway, stranger things have happened.

Andre Green is tearing it up in Slovakia

scott hogan still scores goals in the championship. even davis is scoring in that league. it's a shit league...but i don't see him wanting to come back to england anyway

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

Shutterstock_10509403at.jpg

Penalty to Manchester United. Thanks. 

Oh Wesley I feel for him. I still believe he would have finished on 13/14 goals for the season which considering his start would have been fantastic. 

17 minutes ago, Sulberto21 said:

Penalty to Manchester United. Thanks. 

Oh Wesley I feel for him. I still believe he would have finished on 13/14 goals for the season which considering his start would have been fantastic. 

At the rate at he was going at, he would've finished at about 9 goals for that season. And that's assuming Davis doesn't manage to start more games.

13 minutes ago, Laughable Chimp said:

At the rate at he was going at, he would've finished at about 9 goals for that season. And that's assuming Davis doesn't manage to start more games.

Benteke was on about 6 after his first 20 odd games and ended up with 23 in all comps. I was factoring in the fact he was starting to get used to the speed of the game and cruelly in his best performance he gets his knee ruptured.

I still don't think he is/was a bad player, he just couldn't offer what we needed from him (a strong target man). His passing and finishing is very good though.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

17 hours ago, Zatman said:

Yes but has one league goal. His team dont seem the best at scoring on general so not sure if its Wesley or the teama fault 

Pretty sure it's one goal in the Copa Sudamericana and one goal in that Gaucho competition that he's scored? Don't think he's scored in the league yet although they've only played three games in it.

Edited by Tom13
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Pretty sure it's one goal in the Copa Sudamericana and one goal in that Gaucho competition that he's scored? Don't think he's scored in the league yet although they've only played three games in it.

Yep I mixed it up it was the Copa Sudamericana I confused with the league as was a more recent game

• 3 weeks later...
Â