Charlton Athletic (Jul 27)

limpid

1 minute ago, MaVilla said:

tbh i have read a few times that the "egyptian fans" arent overly bothered about Elmo, more about Trez for them. (if thats what u meant?)

I'd have Guilbert and Jota over both of them. Targett and El Ghazi down the left.

Konsa has concerned me all match. He had a very poor pass in the first half which nearly set Charlton free on goal and now the penalty... I know it's perhaps too early to say, but I prefer Engels right now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I'd have Guilbert and Jota over both of them. Targett and El Ghazi down the left.

agree, but i would say El Ghazi or Trez on the left, not sure which i prefer currently.

1 minute ago, Daweii said:

Konsa has concerned me all match. He had a very poor pass in the first half which nearly set Charlton free on goal and now the penalty... I know it's perhaps too early to say, but I prefer Engels right now. 

Yeah, 100% Engels for me, Konsa needs a season under DS/terry tutelage i think.

• Like 1

We've made a number of defensive errors both in this game and in pre-season - that's the first one that's been punished - if might have been better for us in the long term if one or two of the others had too. 

Not an afternoon to remember for Konsa.

• Like 2

Â