Charlton Athletic (Jul 27)

limpid

1 minute ago, adam67 said:

Nice one SJM, hes got to play against the Spuds.

The good thing is we now have quality options in most positions so players will have to be on their game to stay in the team 

2 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

guilbert and jota down the right for me.

I agree.

I didn't think Jota would be a starter, but he's playing himself into being undroppable. 

Guilbert was one I worried about - Did we sign him when we weren't sure what division we'd be in? Would he be the right quality? - he's been excellent, our best player in pre-season.

A lot of Egyptians will be unhappy with this assessment.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, HKP90 said:

Jota's freaking everywhere

what a lovely player he is......him and guilbert down the right.

then needs to be targett and El Ghazi or Trez down the left imo.

Just now, Herman22 said:

I know it’s preseason but how is he not booked for that? 

The lad has held Davis’ jersey for 10 seconds until he pulls him to the ground. 

Yeah, ridiculous.  We should just pull back whichever Charlton player ever has the ball from now on, basically.

2 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

I agree.

I didn't think Jota would be a starter, but he's playing himself into being undroppable. 

Guilbert was one I worried about - Did we sign him when we weren't sure what division we'd be in? Would he be the right quality? - he's been excellent, our best player in pre-season.

tbh i have read a few times that the "egyptian fans" arent overly bothered about Elmo, more about Trez for them. (if thats what u meant?)

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I agree.

I agree guilbert has been very impressive but in my opinion our best player in pre season has been jota by a mile 

Â