Charlton Athletic (Jul 27)

limpid

7 hours ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

Hey fella, I think I saw you rushing to find your seats a couple mins before kick off, hope mini Rugeley, had a good day, 

Yeah that probably was me. Yeah he enjoyed it but it was a long day for him. Left our house at 7 and didn’t get back in until 10. His favourite player McGinn scored two, so he was happy. 

• Like 3

I’m really loving our midfield at the moment. Jota, Jack, and McGinn. What a trio . Then with El Ghazi and Trezeguet. We just need to settle Luiz into the team and we will be very good in that department. It’s going to take time to properly gel, but I’m enjoying what I’m seeing at the moment.We still need to up our game on the premier league. Too many sloppy mistakes will cost us.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I’m really loving our midfield at the moment. Jota, Jack, and McGinn. What a trio . Then with El Ghazi and Trezeguet. We just need to settle Luiz into the team and we will be very good in that department. It’s going to take time to properly gel, but I’m enjoying what I’m seeing at the moment.We still need to up our game on the premier league. Too many sloppy mistakes will cost us.

Absolutely, we need to Gel quick and I think we will.

Still a couple friendlys left then action.

Although we have looked a little rusty in places it's good to get the cob webs off now.

Over the course of this season I think we will do just fine.

9 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Absolutely, we need to Gel quick and I think we will.

Still a couple friendlys left then action.

Although we have looked a little rusty in places it's good to get the cob webs off now.

Over the course of this season I think we will do just fine.

I’m pretty optimistic we will stay up with ease. We’ve had a very good pre season. Not fussed about results, but just the overall standard of the team and players. I think we will be fine. Guilbert looks very tidy. 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, MaVilla said:

i like engels.

our back 4 has to be targett, mings, engels and guilbert for me, 100%.

also jota.....i think hes one of my fave players already.

Agreed. Granted he hasn't had a huge amount to do defensively but he looks classy. Hasn't put a foot wrong at all.

21 hours ago, pete101 said:

Davis for me looked like a player that has just accepted he won't be involved, where as Hogan as poor as he has been , he never stops trying

Really? I thought Davis was very good! His link up play is superb imo

• Like 1

Â