Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

You should want Norwich plus at least 1 more dead and buried as soon as possible

Norwich aren't that good, I don't think they can do what Soton or Watford done. They're already far.

They have some important games against our other rivals. Their win against Bournemouth was important.

So far the second team looks like it's Bournemouth, but if they beat us then its all over again. West Ham and Watford have good qualities. Brighton are tricky but they're solid. That's why looking a bit up in the table there could be a team or two that could join the mix soon. I would be more than worried if we're only looking at Watford, West Ham or Brighton for the last spot. Even Bournemouth could hit some form with their players coming back from injuries.

Just now, Kiwivillan said:

Junk and worst run for next 10 and Moyes has dropped their best player. Would love if we sent them down last game

I'm not saying they will stay up. Actually the more all teams around us lose the better for us. It's just that I feel Norwich are far adrift, and they're not up to the standard of league in general. So it would be helpful if they can stop the likes of West Ham and Bournemouth.

By the way, who's their best player and when did Moyes dropped him? I haven't followed them for a while.

3 hours ago, Keyblade said:

Wins against Bournemouth, Palace, Newcastle and Man Utd.

Draws against Everton, Sheffield United and West Ham.

Losses against Wolves, Leicester, Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal, Southampton, Chelsea

Mix and/or match. Doable.

We need to beat Bournemouth for sure. That's a start. I think we can beat Newcastle too. I'm not so sure of beating Palace so I think that might be a draw. I think Arsenal are the beatable team. Also, I think we will get a draw off Spurs and Southampton. 

Like you said, mix and match. As long as we get at least 40 points we will hopefully be OK. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I can’t believe we have to wait so long until the next league game. I know we have a massive game in Leicester coming up and it would be fantastic to get to a final. It’s just meeting Man City in that final takes the gloss off it a bit for me. 

It's not about the size of the dog in the fight, it's about the size of the fight in the dog. Anyone can be beaten in a one off game of football

Edited by Kiwivillan
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kiwivillan said:

It's not about the dog in the fight, it's about the fight in the dog. Anyone can be beaten in a one off game of football

True. Let’s beat Leicester first and then I can worry about City. 

Just feels like we could have done without the extra games considering our situation. Bournemouth is a much bigger game then Leicester in the grand scheme of things so hopefully result aside we come out the game with no injuries!

Edited by Vive_La_Villa

4 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

True. Let’s beat Leicester first and then I can worry about City. 

Just feels like we could have done without the extra games considering our situation. Bournemouth is a much bigger game then Leicester in the grand scheme of things so hopefully result aside we come out the game with no injuries!

I said before and after the Fulham game a loss didn't bother me