Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

Just shows we can’t rely on other teams. We screwed up big time when we had that winnable run of games.

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Bloody Arsenal.  They'll be brilliant against us won't they. 

They weren't really that good in the 3-2 game, barely had a shot for 50 minutes. We then decided to go into our shells and concede 3 against ten men.

That's certainly a blow. Brighton were one of the teams I was thinking we could finish above given their run in but six points clear now.

I hate Maupay, he's a mouthy little piece of s***. 

I look forward to someone standing over his injured form giving him a volley of his own medicine .

He's the most odious,  despicable player in this league, and that's no small achievement.

• Like 1

Not ideal results so far, hopefully they don't continue in the next two games.

Either way we need to start actually putting points together ourselves instead of hoping other sides will help us out. If we'd been doing things right over the course of the season we wouldn't have to bemoan the likes of Brighton pulling results out.

Just now, joshharris12 said:

Defo Relegated biggest nail in coffin ⚰️ 

See what happens in the West Ham and Bournemouth games. They're both only a point ahead of us.

Certainly need at least 4 points over next 7 days. Pressure is building.

1 minute ago, VillaChris said:

They weren't really that good in the 3-2 game, barely had a shot for 50 minutes. We then decided to go into our shells and concede 3 against ten men.

That's certainly a blow. Brighton were one of the teams I was thinking we could finish above given their run in but six points clear now.

And we had a nailed on penalty denied at the end

1 minute ago, OutByEaster? said:

I hate Maupay, he's a mouthy little piece of s***. 

I look forward to someone standing over his injured form giving him a volley of his own medicine .

He's the most odious,  despicable player in this league, and that's no small achievement.

Wouldn’t mind him in our side. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Fair play to Brighton. Double over Arsenal. We look the worst team in the league to me. We deserve to go down

Take it you didn't watch Norwich.