Premier League 2019-2020 Thread

Enda

3 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Said it before.

Losing very quickly becomes a habit.

We desperately need a win. At least 3 points these next 2 games.

thankfully we don’t have to play City and Liverpool back to back for the rest of the season!

• Like 1

I don't think Norwich were actually that bad overall, they play some good stuff, just individual errors and lapses in concentration undoing some of their good build up play, seen some of their fans calling for Hughton. If they'd have won we'd only be one point clear of the bottom three now, so good for us that they didn't and we're still three points clear

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

How City lost to this Norwich team is a mystery.

It was similar to when we beat them 3-2 under Lambert. We went on a pretty poor run after that game and so have Norwich, ONE point since mid September and Pukki hasn't scored since that game either.

Think Norwich will struggle to reach 30 points, just two relegation spots in play then.

40 minutes ago, useless said:

I don't think Norwich were actually that bad overall, they play some good stuff, just individual errors and lapses in concentration undoing some of their good build up play, seen some of their fans calling for Hughton. If they'd have won we'd only be one point clear of the bottom three now, so good for us that they didn't and we're still three points clear

Interesting. Would be amazed if he went back there given he was hounded out in 2014 (was never as good a fit as Brighton seemed to be). Think Norwich should stick with Farke anyway. He did well getting them up and they still should be one of the stronger teams in championship given their structure.

What they need to learn for next time as invest in some decent defenders as the ones I'm seeing out on the pitch are nowhere near good enough for PL. The full backs have potential but playing them as high up the pitch as they did in championship is very naive I'm afraid.