Transfer Thread Summer 2019

villa4europe

Seems for third keeper spot now clubs just sign some random old keeper who never got to the heights predicted. Man. City did this years ago with Richard Wright. Think they also signed Stuart Taylor at one stage. Chelsea signed Robert green last year aswell.

1 hour ago, VillaChris said:

Seems for third keeper spot now clubs just sign some random old keeper who never got to the heights predicted.

Postma on his way back if Cutler leaves.

19 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Fistface interested in Andy Carroll, quelle surpreeze

Just came here to post this.  Brilliant stuff.

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

Seems for third keeper spot now clubs just sign some random old keeper who never got to the heights predicted. Man. City did this years ago with Richard Wright. Think they also signed Stuart Taylor at one stage. Chelsea signed Robert green last year aswell.

Was quite an uproar on here the time we signed Andy Marshall 

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

It's standard.

They'll hardly ever play, so it makes sense to sign an experienced head who the other keepers can learn from and are happy to sit on the bench (Or at home)

Tierney & Luiz gives Arsenal a decent defence.

Palace keeping Zaha.  Fair play to them.  Didn't get bullied.

Welbeck joining Watford's treatment room on a free transfer from Arsenal's treatment room.

I don't care what anyone says.  You can hook transfer deadline day directly to my veins.  MOARRRRR!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, rbcuk said:

They are having a wank fest on sky sports over Andy Carroll going to Newcastle, like he’s gonna play many games he’s always injured like at the moment 😂

It's ridiculous, they're really trying to hype up this move and making it seem like Newcastle fans are over the moon with it. I seriously doubt that.

• Like 1

Just now, Keyblade said:

It's ridiculous, they're really trying to hype up this move and making it seem like Newcastle fans are over the moon with it. I seriously doubt that.

Exactly, it’s embarrassing, I bet many ain’t as he’s never fit to play  

8 hours ago, VillaChris said:

To be fair, it's probably a better strategy than paying large wages to four different first-team goalkeepers. 

Â