Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

9 minutes ago, Tegis said:

I usually fit in a XL without issues. I got the striped pre-match top delivered today. What a farce.

It's now in the possession of my daughter who is a Small/Medium usually.

image.png.a50f278a060201e7445f5d07e3861412.png

Aim 2 sizes above your normal.

Is she single? :offtopic:

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Derryvillan said:

My sons top has just arrived there now.Its a mens large.A bit tight on him and he was considering sending it back.In comparison my old Nike blue acorns large is a very loose fit.

I think the general consensus slid to order a size bigger than you normally wear.

4 hours ago, dukes said:

i'm a standard large (42" inch chest), this year I had to get the XXL in training kit, and that fits nice in the body, but it's practically round my knees and i'm 6ft !!!

Blimey, that sounds like, if you tucked it in, you'll be wearing the players name on your arse! 

3 hours ago, Villarocker said:

Blimey, that sounds like, if you tucked it in, you'll be wearing the players name on your arse! 

Slight exaggeration on my part, but it's too long for a top that will never be tucked in.

9 hours ago, dukes said:

Slight exaggeration on my part, but it's too long for a top that will never be tucked in.

I wonder if the home shirt is the same.  Mine has now been dispatched!

Adding my two pennies worth.

Last season I had a small Luke shirt which was a comfortable fit, not too tight, not too baggy. I went with a medium Kappa shirt in a regular fit and it fits pretty well: it's no tighter than the small Luke shirt from last year, but the shoulders are considerably narrower which is worth bearing in mind.

For reference I'm 5'11" and a slim build, so make of that what you will. Obviously best to try it on first, but if you're buying online I'd go at least a size up, maybe 2 if you want a particularly relaxed fit.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, momo616 said:

Is there an option for long sleeves? Or is it just short sleeves like the past few years? 

I asked the same a few pages back but got no response, but having seen the listings on the website it looks to be just short sleeves again!

Home shirt arrived. I’m a medium but ordered a large as I have done back in the day with aroma shirts when they were KAPPA and it fit fine.

just ordered the standard non player issue version. One disappointing thing is the Kappa logos are printed on and not sewn on. Feel like a pretty thin print too. I much prefer the Nike or Luke Sport claret over the Kappa version, in some light it looks a little 'washed out'. Overall decent enough but glad I got it with the discount. Doesn’t come close to last seasons shirt for me, in quality or look.

• Like 1

Â