Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

5 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

FIngers crossed it comes back in for those of you who want it then!

5 hours ago, avfc456 said:

The white training top was on sale but has been removed as it has sold out 

On 23/07/2019 at 11:58, omariqy said:

That's the one I am holding out for

On 23/07/2019 at 11:51, villa4europe said:

anyone know when the white training top will go on sale?

I got the white training top before it sold out. We could all share it if you like?

£15 per day for a borrow

• Haha 2

Let me ask this:

Has anyone who actually has the new training tops/kits compared themselves to the sizing chart and is it running true? I understand comparisons between various years, but I'm ordering from overseas and looking for experience where someone says "I am X size on this chart and I SHOULD wear this, but I actually had to wear THIS size."

My height of 6'5" says I should have a 4XL, my chest size of 44 says between XL and 2XL so I'd bump up to 2XL there.

Any help would be appreciated before I go throwing money overseas: I want a personalized kit, and right now I'm facing having to order a kit as a "test," then return it and order one in whatever size it seems will work and have it personalized and that sounds.....not fun.

48 minutes ago, 479Villan said:

Let me ask this:

Has anyone who actually has the new training tops/kits compared themselves to the sizing chart and is it running true? I understand comparisons between various years, but I'm ordering from overseas and looking for experience where someone says "I am X size on this chart and I SHOULD wear this, but I actually had to wear THIS size."

My height of 6'5" says I should have a 4XL, my chest size of 44 says between XL and 2XL so I'd bump up to 2XL there.

Any help would be appreciated before I go throwing money overseas: I want a personalized kit, and right now I'm facing having to order a kit as a "test," then return it and order one in whatever size it seems will work and have it personalized and that sounds.....not fun.

Mate I just got the claret one with the sponershop with gold logo. I just tried it on. Ive always ordered medium and jesus Christ it's like a extra small.

The sizes are fecking ridiculous. There is no way that is a medium. Im gonna have to bloody send it back now ffs

This is a absolute collosal cock up by the club as all orders online will get sent back. 

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Mate I just got the claret one with the sponershop with gold logo. I just tried it on. Ive always ordered medium and jesus Christ it's like a extra small.

The sizes are fecking ridiculous. There is no way that is a medium. Im gonna have to bloody send it back now ffs

This is a absolute collosal cock up by the club as all orders online will get sent back. 

Well, that's me committed to my path then, cheers for the fast reply. We'll start with 3XL. I mean, never mind I wear Medium-Tall as a cut when it's available: in Kappa's world I am a disgusting fat body a la Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.

Now, if you'll excuse me I have to go eat 18 jelly donuts.

Edited by 479Villan
  • Haha 2

Just now, 479Villan said:

Well, that's me committed to my path then, cheers for the fast reply. We'll start with 3XL. I mean, never mind I wear Medium-Tall as a cut when it's available: in Kappa's world I am a disgusting fat body a la Private Pyle in Full Metal Jacket.

Cheers for the fast reply; if you'll excuse me I have to go eat 18 jelly donuts.

I seriously think I might have to order a xl 2 sizes up!  This is the worst sizing I've ever seen

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Sadly I have to agree - I’ve ordered 2 training tops and a polo shirt and all are way too tight even though I went a size up - have had to return all 3 shirts 

• Like 2

I understand the pain felt by everyone.

In my opinion all kits at every club are poor value and have been for a very longtime.You can keep buying it every year and club will keep taking your money.

Until they produce better value for money then I won’t buy.

Really not surprised by this at all.

20 minutes ago, MarkLillis said:

I understand the pain felt by everyone.

In my opinion all kits at every club are poor value and have been for a very longtime.You can keep buying it every year and club will keep taking your money.

Until they produce better value for money then I won’t buy.

Really not surprised by this at all.

they are cheaper than some clubs...

its about justification, if you like the design and think you will actually wear it often you can justify the cost, if you don't then you cant

I liked the Luke shirts last season but couldn't justify spending £50 on them, picked up the 3rd for £30 in the sale, this year I will only buy training tops but I might buy 3 of them

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Eastie said:

Sadly I have to agree - I’ve ordered 2 training tops and a polo shirt and all are way too tight even though I went a size up - have had to return all 3 shirts 

It’s unbelievable that the club changed the size chart this dramatically. I’m really annoyed at this. Never had this problem before but unless your a skinny model it looks like you have to order one .org two sizes up.

i think the club is going to lose a lot of money because of this. Kappa sucks.

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

It’s unbelievable that the club changed the size chart this dramatically. I’m really annoyed at this. Never had this problem before but unless your a skinny model it looks like you have to order one .org two sizes up.

i think the club is going to lose a lot of money because of this. Kappa sucks.

Can't really blame the club for kappa thinking all Aston villa fans have the physique of a 12 year old Greek boy

3 minutes ago, Jimzk5 said:

Can't really blame the club for kappa thinking all Aston villa fans have the physique of a 12 year old Greek boy

You can blame the club as they chose kappa. I’m not even a big guy so I feel for the plus sizes as they really are not going to like the fits for these. I’m not even that big and I am not happy.

The club will get so many returns I guarantee it. 

Like I said kappa sucks

Edited by Demitri_C
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, villan-scott said:

I’ve just ordered my 3 year old the home kit. They never did toddler sizes last year so couldn’t get him one. I might get the away shirt or the claret and blue training top for myself. 

Just get a large adult one, should be about the right size ;)

4 minutes ago, dont_do_it_doug. said:

Think yourselves lucky, I'm 5'7 and a medium-large. From the sounds of it I'd end up in an XL, which would essentially be a dress on me. 

I’m normally an XL, occasionally an XXL. I’ve ordered the 4x just to be sure. 

Â