Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

Anyway, training top fit - I’m usually a M/L depending on the cut/make, this is (XL) feels a little tight but considering what others have said I’m not overly surprised, seems a little long in the body for me as I’m just under 6ft but  not as tight around the arms (not a gym goer), but all in all not bad, sponsor logo looks like it could come off after a couple of washes though )maybe the way it way folded 🤷‍♂️) which maybe not a bad thing for some....

11 hours ago, Daweii said:

The elite fit is the shirt the players wear. It is made of different materials, it's more breathable and it's likely less durable than the cheaper shirt. The change of materials also mean even if you're an 8% body fat god it's going to cling to you like spandex.

Most fans, even the fans that are in good shape should probably still get the regular £55 version of the shirt. That elite model is for those that want the exact same shirt the players wear, but unless they are chiselled as ****, they're going to look like a sausage wearing it. 

Your posts are always worth looking out for but this in particular is a peach.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

If you're concerned about sizing and not close enough to go & try one on just take a trip to your local sports direct or something. The one by me has a whole rack of generic kappa football shirts & tops etc. Now the cut may not be exactly the same as this shirt template as they do actually make some slightly looser fitting stuff but any of their performance type stuff will give you a very good idea. They are all very snug, 2 sizes above your usual tshirt size seems to be a pretty good guide if you don't want it to look like it has been painted on.

I agree on the sizing, the main kit medium is maybe a little smaller than normal, but  I’m in good nick at the moment from lots of running and the medium training top is pretty tight.

Away kit is beautiful, i'm just worried about the cut, and given i'm ordering from Australia, I can't really try before I buy.

For those that actually have their hands on a kit, what is the cut of the shoulders like? Is it as bad as it was in Mings' announcement photos etc?

9 hours ago, Killeen30 said:

Can I ask anyone that has purchased the new home shirt, is the Kappa logo on the chest sewn on or printed?

Sewn on mate.  If you get the Elite shirt its Rubber like last years.

Training kits are printed.

59 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Sewn on mate.  If you get the Elite shirt its Rubber like last years.

Training kits are printed.

Happy enough with that! Any older Roma shirts I had were sewn on and I’d no issue with the quality of the shirt! Thanks mate!

• Like 1

Went to the club shop on Saturday to get the kids shirts for the season, was waiting to get them printed when one of the shop assistants asked if they had tried them on because he said "they are coming up small".

Last year they had juniors top this year is a medium adult. Now I know kids grow but bloody hell that is some growth spurt! (plus an extra £10 a shirt because of course they wanted the sponsor logos on, premier league badge, etc...)

Not sure if this helps anyone on the sizing but there you go.

Edited by withes_shin
Spelling

I usually fit in a XL without issues. I got the striped pre-match top delivered today. What a farce.

It's now in the possession of my daughter who is a Small/Medium usually.

image.png.a50f278a060201e7445f5d07e3861412.png

Aim 2 sizes above your normal.

Â