Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

50 minutes ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

F***ing Hermes, ordered a training top yesterday morning (next day delivery) in the hope to have it for Saturday but also have input to this conversation. But no, bunch of words removed, saw the tracker update ‘Delivery attempt made....’ F@&£ off I’ve been home all day and not heard a squeak....

Get a camera outside your house to prove it that’s what I do and I get a big fat apology 

hermes are the worst. How they operate as a company and get business still I will never know

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

hermes are the worst. How they operate as a company and get business still I will never know

Totally agree if I had known it was going to be them delivering I would have just got the train from London and bought it at the club shop...

12 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Get a camera outside your house to prove it that’s what I do and I get a big fat apology 

If that’s all you get you ain’t complaining right. 

16 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

The worst. Itchy as f*ck and a bugger to get rid of.

Oh, hermes.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, McgrathsDodgyKnee said:

Hermes are shocking .. delivered a load of Lego to the wrong address for us we had to claim another lot back. 

Not my first negative experience with these muppets unfortunately... wish I knew it was going to be them delivering before paying for the order....

On 22/07/2019 at 20:17, jim said:

Kitbag are running a 15% off email campaign brings the price down to a more palatable £46.75

https://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/EN?portal=W3QE1EKR&CMP=EMC-W3QE1EKR_EE_UK&et_rid=130262361&utm_medium=email&SFMC=1788528_776_50_5a1a93f520d6076296baed311a65251e

This link should work

Thanks mate home shirt ordered with the discount 👌🏻

On 24/07/2019 at 19:47, choffer said:

I’m normally an XL, occasionally an XXL. I’ve ordered the 4x just to be sure. 

No Hermes problems for me. Training top arrived yesterday. The 4xl is just a touch too big but not so big that I would need to change it. Not convinced about the Joan Collins shoulders though. 

Just now, Talldarkandransome said:

Apologies if this has been covered already but what is this Elite fit option and why is it £80. Do all clubs have this option now?

If the elite fit is tighter than the normal you have to be a real athlete to do it in.

I'm not even that big and the top was way too big for me

Just now, Demitri_C said:

If the elite fit is tighter than the normal you have to be a real athlete to do it in.

I'm not even that big and the top was way too big for me

If I make a purchase it will be in the shop and not online. Wouldn't trust Hermes with a box of pooh. Kappa sizes are normally based on very specific body types so will be trial an error to get the right size.

31 minutes ago, Talldarkandransome said:

Apologies if this has been covered already but what is this Elite fit option and why is it £80. Do all clubs have this option now?

The elite fit is the shirt the players wear. It is made of different materials, it's more breathable and it's likely less durable than the cheaper shirt. The change of materials also mean even if you're an 8% body fat god it's going to cling to you like spandex.

Most fans, even the fans that are in good shape should probably still get the regular £55 version of the shirt. That elite model is for those that want the exact same shirt the players wear, but unless they are chiselled as ****, they're going to look like a sausage wearing it. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Talldarkandransome said:

If I make a purchase it will be in the shop and not online. Wouldn't trust Hermes with a box of pooh. Kappa sizes are normally based on very specific body types so will be trial an error to get the right size.

I’m still waiting for my box of poo.

Anyway I normally wear large but when I put my measurements in that website with the discount it recommend a 3XL.  The cheek!!

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, Mantis said:

I'm quite slim and am usually a medium for most things. Got the medium for this too and while it does fit me fine, it's tighter than most previous shirts.

I am the exact same  Large was ordered this morning with Grealish 10 on the back.  What is the length on the body of the shirt like?  Some shirts are a little short in length, then again I am 6ft3!  Can be annoying though!

1 hour ago, Killeen30 said:

I am the exact same  Large was ordered this morning with Grealish 10 on the back.  What is the length on the body of the shirt like?  Some shirts are a little short in length, then again I am 6ft3!  Can be annoying though!

I'm 5'10 and the medium fits me fine, so I think the size guides are accurate there at least.

On 25/07/2019 at 20:54, MickeyC_UTV said:

F***ing Hermes, ordered a training top yesterday morning (next day delivery) in the hope to have it for Saturday but also have input to this conversation. But no, bunch of words removed, saw the tracker update ‘Delivery attempt made....’ F@&£ off I’ve been home all day and not heard a squeak....

Update for anyone interested - received an email from Hermes with a picture of the delivery driver, the same person as yesterday’s email. I was nearing home and I spotted some punk that looked similar coming out of a van with one of those mesh back packs, waited (10-15 mins) for them to return to the van, finally got the parcel rather than wait for them to say no one was home ( there was a longer version to this story but thought why bother)

Â