Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

22 minutes ago, MickeyC_UTV said:

I’m no expert but I think one is worn while playing a matches hence being called the matchday kit and one is used during training sessions hence being called the training top

🤷‍♂️

I knew somebody would post this 😭

I mean with the shirts themselves. I've never owned a training top, but are there any significant differences between a shirt they would wear for training and one for playing a match? Like is it a kit, or more like a t-shirt etc.

• Thanks 1

Is it only me or is the badge placed sligthly too high up on the shirt? Compred to last seasons kit it looks like the space between the top left edge of the badge and the collar is much shorter. Imagine the players clapping the badge after having scored, they would risk punching themselves on the throat by the look of it!

Kitbag are running a 15% off email campaign brings the price down to a more palatable £46.75

https://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/EN?portal=W3QE1EKR&CMP=EMC-W3QE1EKR_EE_UK&et_rid=130262361&utm_medium=email&SFMC=1788528_776_50_5a1a93f520d6076296baed311a65251e

This link should work

Edited by jim
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Keener window-cleaner said:

Is it only me or is the badge placed sligthly too high up on the shirt? Compred to last seasons kit it looks like the space between the top left edge of the badge and the collar is much shorter. Imagine the players clapping the badge after having scored, they would risk punching themselves on the throat by the look of it!

I think the badge seems smaller than last year as well. Only slightly but still smaller

37 minutes ago, jim said:

Kitbag are running a 15% off email campaign brings the price down to a more palatable £46.75

https://www.kitbag.com/stores/kitbag/EN?portal=W3QE1EKR&CMP=EMC-W3QE1EKR_EE_UK&et_rid=130262361&utm_medium=email&SFMC=1788528_776_50_5a1a93f520d6076296baed311a65251e

This link should work

Ohh I really like this one!

Aston Villa Home Pre Match Top - Claret

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Keyblade said:

I knew somebody would post this 😭

I mean with the shirts themselves. I've never owned a training top, but are there any significant differences between a shirt they would wear for training and one for playing a match? Like is it a kit, or more like a t-shirt etc.

Sorry, couldn’t resist......but it depends on the manufacturer of the kits and the ‘tech’ they employ and if you are actually going to us it for more than wearing it in the stands, I find in general the training kits are ‘usually’ a lighter material than the replica kits having more vents etc, but in general can be better looking than the match kits purely because they don’t necessarily follow the age old designs. IMHO of course but others  on may have their own ideas

• Like 1

Anyone know anywhere that still has stock of the villa Luke kit?  I'm looking for the away in a large and they have seemingly vanished.

All of a sudden seeing a lot of people wearing them about, and it got me noticing how stylish they are.  I've had the home, but didn't really notice the away one till they're all gone - sods law.

8 hours ago, omariqy said:

That's the one I am holding out for

It’s sold out, I want it too (we’ll online and at kitbag anyway) can’t speak for in store 

Edited by avfc456

I'd be interested to hear for you guys what size you normally wear in a football shirt, and what size fits and you've purchased in new Kappa home shirt.  I'm in Belfast and I'll be ordering later in the week once paid.  I want to get a size that fits as well as possible without having the luxury of being able to try one on before purchase!

2 minutes ago, avfc456 said:

The white training top was on sale but has been removed as it has sold out 

FIngers crossed it comes back in for those of you who want it then!

13 minutes ago, Killeen30 said:

I'd be interested to hear for you guys what size you normally wear in a football shirt, and what size fits and you've purchased in new Kappa home shirt.  I'm in Belfast and I'll be ordering later in the week once paid.  I want to get a size that fits as well as possible without having the luxury of being able to try one on before purchase!

I am normally a medium in everything. Before last year every shirt was medium (38)

Luke t-shirts I was a small. Kappa T-shirt is just about OK in a medium but probably be better as a large, it is a tighter fit than standard.

Ridiculous really, can see why women get annoyed by nonstandard sizing...

• Thanks 1

On 22/07/2019 at 20:17, jim said:

This link should work

Thanks pre-ordered the away shirt. I also found a discount code VCLOUD10 which gave another 10% off and free delivery which brought it down to £42.08 delivered which very happy with as would of been a lot more on avfc although I do feel bad as feel like should give the club the money but money is right right now. 

• Like 1

Â