Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

Not unless you explicitly add one, which costs extra.

That’s a real pain. Looks like it’s considered a personalization on the website, which means that I can’t return it. With how crazy the sizing seems, I don’t want to chance it. And being in the States, I have no way of trying on sizing before purchase

11 hours ago, MNVillan said:

That’s a real pain. Looks like it’s considered a personalization on the website, which means that I can’t return it. With how crazy the sizing seems, I don’t want to chance it. And being in the States, I have no way of trying on sizing before purchase

It really should be on there as standard given the shirt sleeve sponsor is on all the jerseys now. 

Okay, i really want the PL patches so I’m going to crowdsource this and give it our best guess. I’m 5’10” (178 cm) and have a 41” chest (104 cm). A large retro shirt fits me well. Stick with the large or go up to XL?

Edited by MNVillan

33 minutes ago, MNVillan said:

Okay, i really want the PL patches so I’m going to crowdsource this and give it our best guess. I’m 5’10” (178 cm) and have a 41” chest (104 cm). A large retro shirt fits me well. Stick with the large or go up to XL?

I'd go two sizes up and if it's too big put on some weight 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, villa89 said:

Is the rumoured green and black third kit released this week?

We know as much as you.  Released sometime this month but we've not bee given a definite date from the club as of yet.  We all know what it looks like already anyway, looks decent!

1 hour ago, MNVillan said:

I’d say go up a size, seems to be the general theme!

2 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

A villa fan on twitter reckons the away kit all have flaws on the villa badge and the lot has been recalled by kappa? 

Yeah my stepdad said that too on saturday. Poor QC and loads of wonky badges with spacing issues between the AVFC letters. What a ****show.

15 hours ago, MNVillan said:

I have already made that mistake. Ordered my normal size with the patch yet everyone is saying the sizing is small so now worried whether the thing will fit. If it doesn't I'm going to screw especially as they have no sizing diagram for the shirts on the website.

3 hours ago, MNVillan said:

same as me, size wise, I went for an XL after reading the size guide and getting the tape measure out, and it’s okay (although I would like a little more breathing space but that is my personal choice) my pot belly doesn’t stick out anymore than a generic large sized t-shirt does, seems a little long below the waist though

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Jimzk5 said:

A villa fan on twitter reckons the away kit all have flaws on the villa badge and the lot has been recalled by kappa? 

Even though Kappa aren't making them?

I assume it's not possible to get the kit without the sponsor?

I'm sad because the kids kit without the sponsor logo looks a million times better.... :(

Edited by MaVilla

7 minutes ago, MaVilla said:

I assume it's not possible to get the kit without the sponsor?

I'm sad because the kids kit without the sponsor logo looks a million times better.... :(

you can direct from the kappa website its elite fit though €110!!

I ordered a pre match top from kitbag that showed a sponsor but came without which I was chuffed about!!

• Thanks 1

Â