Villa Kit 2019-20

AvfcRigo82

I know it seems like a small detail, but the shirts they wore for the friendly didn’t have the white border around the badge. 

It was there on Mings’ kit reveal but not there on the shirt Konsa had on his announcement. 

Really hope that hasn’t been taken away. The badge looks way better with that white border. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I know it seems like a small detail, but the shirts they wore for the friendly didn’t have the white border around the badge. 

It was there on Mings’ kit reveal but not there on the shirt Konsa had on his announcement. 

Really hope that hasn’t been taken away. The badge looks way better with that white border. 

I agree. Alot better than the claret border.

18 hours ago, wilko154 said:

My home shirt arrived, it's actually quite nice. Not a patch on last season mind.

The sleeve sponsor looks awful and is annoying, would have been better to have been an extra option.

Word of warning on the sizes, I always buy a large as it is then big enough to wear over a hoody/jumper in winter. This year's large completely fitted, no way I can wear anything underneath it.

I’ve been and bought my home shirt this morning. Unusually but XL or XXL depending on the fit. With the new shirt I tried both XL and XXL and found both to be fairly tight. Now I’m not a big guy but I’ve had to go XXXL just to get the shirt to feel comfortable on me and look right. That’s ridiculous because normally XXXL would be like a tent on me but it fits me just like an XL would in any other shirt I have. 

1 hour ago, Ingram85 said:

Any idea when the away shirt is going to be available to buy? Also, any dates for the reveal of the 3rd kit?

I think they said it would be available on pre order from July 24th 

On 15/07/2019 at 13:00, choffer said:

This one?

pgrYxcW.png

Apologies for quoting myself but this is now in stock online and I've just ordered one. Now to see what Kappa sizing is like.

If using the fanatics website you can get 10% off or free postage whichever you prefer using a  voucher code FREESHIP  or FANATICSAFFIL10

I ordered  the claret and the navy training tops and a claret polo shirt and all 3 been shipped within 2 hours of ordering

Might save someone a few quid 👍

Edited by Eastie
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Anyone know the midweek opening hours for the club shop?  Wanted to try on a couple of things after work, but don't want to make a wasted journey.  

I have checked for opening hours and contact number for the shop on our OS.  What an abomination our website is currently.   Very difficult to find what you want and so much out of date stuff like Christmas 2018 delivery times etc still on there!  We really could do with putting some people to work on improving our OS.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Out of curiosity, what makes a training top different from a matchday kit?

I’m no expert but I think one is worn while playing a matches hence being called the matchday kit and one is used during training sessions hence being called the training top

🤷‍♂️

• Haha 1

29 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

Out of curiosity, what makes a training top different from a matchday kit?

With them having the same sponsor on both they do just all blend as one these days. The only real difference is the price looking from afar. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, ferguson1 said:

Anyone know the midweek opening hours for the club shop?  Wanted to try on a couple of things after work, but don't want to make a wasted journey.  

I have checked for opening hours and contact number for the shop on our OS.  What an abomination our website is currently.   Very difficult to find what you want and so much out of date stuff like Christmas 2018 delivery times etc still on there!  We really could do with putting some people to work on improving our OS.  

calling @OutByEaster? for that thread there about small issues to be improved (or the FCG)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Â