Racism Part two

Demitri_C

14 minutes ago, Paddywhack said:

I liked it when she said, “you are what you are, you are where you’re born”.

Kind of shitting on her own point there.

Also "I'm Anglo-Saxon".  Ummm....

She also says that's based on her surname which she has traced back hundreds of years, rather than her DNA which would probably be more reliable.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Also "I'm Anglo-Saxon".  Ummm....

She also says that's based on her surname which she has traced back hundreds of years, rather than her DNA which would probably be more reliable.

She sounds just like an older version of the racist tram girl from about 10 years ago. Incredible to think that people like this still actually exist

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

She sounds just like an older version of the racist tram girl from about 10 years ago. Incredible to think that people like this still actually exist

Problem is, they aren’t in small numbers. There are millions of them. I bet we all know a few too, whether they be this openly brazen about it, or  just behind closed doors. 

Edited by wazzap24

4 minutes ago, wazzap24 said:

Problem is, they aren’t in small numbers. There are millions of them. I bet we all know a few too, whether they be this openly brazen about it, or  just behind closed doors. 

I honestly thought that all this white supremacist European Valhalla pure blood bollocks had died a death when they banned Stormfont off the internet and bands like No Remorse stopped making records about it. Obviously wrong 

3 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I honestly thought that all this white supremacist European Valhalla pure blood bollocks had died a death when they banned Stormfont off the internet and bands like No Remorse stopped making records about it. Obviously wrong 

I don’t think that caller was ever seriously in to Screwdriver to be fair.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, chrisp65 said:

I don’t think that caller was ever seriously in to Screwdriver to be fair.

Yes she probably preferred Lynx and Lamb or maybe Saga 

6 minutes ago, Follyfoot said:

I feel like there's been a bit of a resurgence of it in recent years, though it's tempting to look back with golden lenses sometimes . . . for all it's bad now, Nick Griffin was getting invited on Question Time not much more than a decade ago.

Just now, HanoiVillan said:

I feel like there's been a bit of a resurgence of it in recent years, though it's tempting to look back with golden lenses sometimes . . . for all it's bad now, Nick Griffin was getting invited on Question Time not much more than a decade ago.

Bloody hell that seems like yesterday. Remember it well, Jack Straw was on it as well if I recall

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

He was elected as an MEP, appearing on QT is meaningless compared to that. They got close to a million votes in the NW England constituency, him and Andrew Brons were elected

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, bickster said:

If you mean he represented my Euro Constituency, then yes, him and Brons

I kind of left it open but that you might miss interpret my post on the proviso it was you who may have infact voted for him🤣

I must go to the tackle shop tomorrow and get some better bait

Edited by Follyfoot

Â