Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

44 minutes ago, DJBOB said:

Incredible positioning and really doing better at deciding when to blast the ball out for a clearance and when to try to cushion it to keep possession. 

Watched him particularly this game and his off the ball positioning to receive the ball has improved drastically. Keep an eye on how he repositions after passing it or just dribbling the ball to a certain area to open passing lanes. Him and SJM really taking on the coaching well. 

Who’s the best centre half in England at the moment?

Superb today, can't believe how much he's improved in a season. Well done Tyrone for staying strong when things went against you, less than a year ago, a credit to the club. 

2 hours ago, Follyfoot said:

Who’s the best centre half in England at the moment?

I’d say Stones, Dunk, and Mings are in the top bracket. The former two better ball players but Mings the better defender, especially in the international game when the structure isn’t as specific. 

2 hours ago, WallisFrizz said:

John Stones tbf.

But he’s playing in midfield now that’s the excuse Southgate used to not pick certain players in the past. I’m guessing he’ll ignore this about Stones

6 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Big shout out to tyrone he was superb today

He is always superb, it doesnt need to be mentioned anymore. A Villa legend in our ranks 

• Like 4

44 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

At the risk of sounding like my mum, what a lovely video.

I'm in a family group chat and the morning after any event, the word 'lovely' is used about 50 times :D Get a bigger vocabulary! (not you).

Edited by Tom13

Â