Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

For me, thats the best bit of news, I have heard of Late.

we have won, 1 game out of 12 with him out of the team......just about says it all.

Well done Ty you deserve it.

TOPMAN.

Edited by TRO
  • Like 3

12 hours ago, Keyblade said:

He honestly should be loved way more than he is by Villa fans, it's quite baffling. Twitter on match days where he's not playing like Maldini is insufferable. Also stupid little nitpicks like him chewing gum are often brought up. Any other club and he'd be close to if not a legend.

I completely agree with this comment. Yes he has his limitations and how we want to play might stretch him to the limit of his ball playing ability, I will even confess to getting annoyed with him when he pops an aimless ball down the Chanel or looks a bit casual and hands momentum to the opposition but despite that he is still be a mile are best centre half (Carlos excluded because he haven’t seen any of him). He has been instrumental in taking us from mid table championship to mid table premier league in his time with us and he has been a colossus defensively more often not, clearly an excellent leader and a real role model and ambassador for our club. Overall regardless of football he seems to be one of life’s better people and we should celebrate that he doesn’t just phone it in, he wants to be here putting himself on the line for Villa. All that said top level football is a ruthless business and we should always look to improve which might mean he gets replaced as a starter but whoever that might be we can all agree they will have to be a bloody good player which can only be a good thing for us villains 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, punkiller1981 said:

I completely agree with this comment. Yes he has his limitations and how we want to play might stretch him to the limit of his ball playing ability, I will even confess to getting annoyed with him when he pops an aimless ball down the Chanel or looks a bit casual and hands momentum to the opposition but despite that he is still be a mile are best centre half (Carlos excluded because he haven’t seen any of him). He has been instrumental in taking us from mid table championship to mid table premier league in his time with us and he has been a colossus defensively more often not, clearly an excellent leader and a real role model and ambassador for our club. Overall regardless of football he seems to be one of life’s better people and we should celebrate that he doesn’t just phone it in, he wants to be here putting himself on the line for Villa. All that said top level football is a ruthless business and we should always look to improve which might mean he gets replaced as a starter but whoever that might be we can all agree they will have to be a bloody good player which can only be a good thing for us villains 

I think that is a very good point.....It will have to be a very good centre back to replace him.

I suspect, his presence alone, lifts the team.....I am pretty sure it lifts the crowd.

16 minutes ago, TRO said:

your lucky.

Not sure about that! 11pm is tolerable, it's better than 130am... But even with 11pm I won't get to bed til after 1 and my mate will be in my driveway at 630am to pick me up for golf. 

Im not far off old man mode, I would love to watch my team at a 3pm kick off. Drink a few cans, eat some dinner and fall asleep watching more football and get 8 hours sleep before tee off 😁

Edited by Villan_of_oz

59 minutes ago, Villan_of_oz said:

Not sure about that! 11pm is tolerable, it's better than 130am... But even with 11pm I won't get to bed til after 1 and my mate will be in my driveway at 630am to pick me up for golf. 

Im not far off old man mode, I would love to watch my team at a 3pm kick off. Drink a few cans, eat some dinner and fall asleep watching more football and get 8 hours sleep before tee off 😁

i'm off now to get ready.....72 years young....and I would love to be playing......I wouldn't take an prisoners.

• Like 1

Can see him reaching a higher level under the tutelage of Unai.

He has stated himself that he is finally learning what it takes to become an elite Centre Back.

Really hope he plays today, but if he isn't 100 percent fit would rather protect him.

Need him to " Look Unai in the eyes " and tell him he's fit .

Â