Tyrone Mings

Demitri_C

4 hours ago, Jareth said:

Done that on purpose

People are so keen to believe in conspiracy when it serves as confirmation bias.

So much easier to think Mings has been trying to sabotage the manager than just accepting the far simpler explanation, which is that he's just horrifically error-prone and not great.

But what's new eh?

8 minutes ago, est1874 said:

People are so keen to believe in conspiracy when it serves as confirmation bias.

So much easier to think Mings has been trying to sabotage the manager than just accepting the far simpler explanation, which is that he's just horrifically error-prone and not great.

But what's new eh?

And what has happened since?

7 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In fairness... this should make some people feel a bit silly about the conspiracies.

He might have been a " shite " Manager for us, but as Bardell motioned a few weeks ago, the players actually never disliked him.:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CkF_4LNrLEu/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

FB_IMG_1666619628516-min.jpg

Or Ty is just the bigger man 

• Like 1

getting a lot of heat online from the Gerrardbots or deluded English football fan base. He is so shit apparently but has all the power to dominate the dressing room  maybe like a modern day Charles Manson

Edited by Zatman

On 20/10/2022 at 23:53, birdman said:

This is what I keep telling people. The odd clanger is nothing compared to consistently toothless midfield and attack. That's not to say we shouldn't strive to improve all areas but this fixation on Mings as a scapegoat is ludicrous. The captaincy was taken away from him for no reason other than SG wanting a different choice for choice sake. Ultimately this has contributed significantly to his downfall.

The problem is that the “ odd clanger” results in a goal. The odd clanger from say midfield or attack is not destined to end up in the back of the net.

I actually think that overall Mings has done well this season - but I do feel he will always have a mistake in him. This aside he has every attribute to be an international defender imo 

• Like 2

33 minutes ago, ChesterDad said:

The problem is that the “ odd clanger” results in a goal. The odd clanger from say midfield or attack is not destined to end up in the back of the net.

I actually think that overall Mings has done well this season - but I do feel he will always have a mistake in him. This aside he has every attribute to be an international defender imo 

Constant mistakes in midfield put extra  pressure on the defence which does have an negative impact. Nothing to do with unforced errors of course but it dents confidence and results in nervousness. If the whole team is playing well Mings is less likely to drop clangers I feel. Still, I feel he is particulatry targeted unfairly and seems to be the go to punch bag on behalf of the team.

• Like 1

Â