VillaTalk Deadpool 2019

Xela

8 hours ago, mjmooney said:

We've gone off topic here. Need somebody famous to die, to get us back on track. 

How about Robbie Wiliams That takes us off music and musicians !!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, veloman said:

How about Robbie Wiliams That takes us off music and musicians !!!

Jimmy Page would be the number 1 suspect in Williams' death I imagine! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Jimmy Page would be the number 1 suspect in Williams' death I imagine! 

I only just heard about this, it's hilarious, like something Reeves and Mortimer would do as a spoof. Robbie wants to be careful, though - Page has black magic powers... 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

I only just heard about this, it's hilarious, like something Reeves and Mortimer would do as a spoof. Robbie wants to be careful, though - Page has black magic powers... 

I read something about Page the other day on why he quit The Black Crows tour halfway through. I thought you arrogant person, get from up your own arse. 

Edited by Rugeley Villa

1 hour ago, Rugeley Villa said:

I read something about Page the other day on why he quit The Black Crows tour halfway through. I thought you arrogant person, get from up your own arse. 

At his age and with his bank balance, I'd just retire

1 minute ago, rjw63 said:

At his age and with his bank balance, I'd just retire

This was years ago Rob, but it’s only just came out why he quit. The thing is he’s a musician and I suppose they keep going until they drop. Tbf though Jimmy Page has not done anything for years really . He’s never let go of Zeppelin, that’s his problem. 

3 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

This was years ago Rob, but it’s only just came out why he quit. The thing is he’s a musician and I suppose they keep going until they drop. Tbf though Jimmy Page has not done anything for years really . He’s never let go of Zeppelin, that’s his problem. 

Ah, I thought ya meant recently.

14 minutes ago, rjw63 said:

Actor Robert Forster, gone at 78

I saw this earlier, and someone said Robert Forster, my heart sank a little before I googled and saw it was the actor, which is bad for the actor, but not for the go betweens member.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Chindie said:

Leah Bracknell, ex-Emmerdale actress, 55. Had terminal lung cancer and managed to fight it off for far longer than anyone thought possible.

A former pick of yours I believe?

Yeah she lasted way longer than expected, fair play to her for that. 

25 minutes ago, Xela said:

A former pick of yours I believe?

Yeah she lasted way longer than expected, fair play to her for that. 

Yep I picked her last year. Around the time of the picks last year it was reported she was giving up on traditional treatment and switching to alternative therapies, and that she was coming to the end. Fair play, fought on for nearly 2 more years, you have to take your hat off to her.

Â