Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

Strange to watch my my team again and actually react to each nudge, cross, tackle, shot, pass, save, run, grimace, slip, header in a mad desperation for us to do well in each and every situation instead of watching with a numb passivity and cynicism.

• Like 1

Been a fairly even game so far overall imo. Although they look dangerous and our defence a little shaky we also look dangerous going forward. If only that flick hadn't stopped at the post...

Just now, AvonVillain said:

Strange to watch my my team again and actually react to each nudge, cross, tackle, shot, pass, save, run, grimace, slip, header in a mad desperation for us to do well in each and every situation instead of watching with a numb passivity and cynicism.

Haha yeah it is sooooo much more engaging.

Just now, av1 said:

Hendrie and the other fella look like they've just escaped from the set of the only way is Essex. 

Not for the first time he looks like he has been on a 4 day binge, slept in a skip then half hour before airtime has been slapped in faketan and had a suit chucked at him.

I've watched two years of Brucey football and now I've just watched another half an hour up to the break. Grealish is strolling as usual, and some old heads are not getting this pressing lark. Too many players on the back foot and the inevitable looming.

This is where Dean Smith earns his money. Kick start some lazy players and shake them out of their comfort zones. Get fresh legs on soon enough to stop Norwich from over running us.

I know we're one nil up, but that wont phase Norwich. They'll be quietly confident of winning this.