Match Thread: Norwich v Villa

limpid

So we know that Norwich tend to go up a gear in the last quarter of the game. I hope the team is ready for it. Its where DS will earn his salt.

Just now, Villan4Life said:

And Todd Cantwell the new Iniesta

I’m pretty sure I heard them say he’s the ‘latest promising graduate from Norwich academy’ ... it was news to me that they even had an academy tbh!

2 minutes ago, alreadyexists said:

I’m pretty sure I heard them say he’s the ‘latest promising graduate from Norwich academy’ ... it was news to me that they even had an academy tbh!

Yeah bought through some good talent last few years making big money on the Murphy Twins (Jacob to Newcastle) and Josh to (Cardiff) around £30mil made for those two!! Ben Godfrey who is on the bench did very well at Shrewsbury last season. They have some talented kids for sure.

Cantwell got 2 in 5 when on loan in Holland last season.

Edited by Villan4Life

Thought Taylor's been pretty solid.

Tuanzebe has been immense.

Whelan doesn't offer as much as Bjarnasson and he's struggling, although some of the balls to him don't help.

Grealish is too far forward a lot of the time and need's to be sat in the gap next to Hourihane.

Hutton started slow again but is growing into it.

Just now, Villan4Life said:

Yeah bought through some good talent last few years making big money on the Murphy Twins (Jacob to Newcastle) and Josh to (Cardiff) around £30mil made for those two!!

And did Maddison at Leicester come through the Norwich academy.

4 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Nyland has done well tbf to him. Much safer handling that in recent months.

...and Elmo could have a man 2 ft away from him, nobody else within 5 miles and still be pointing at someone else to pick him up. Just shut the **** up and do your job.

Nyland seems a lot more steady. 

Just now, alreadyexists said:

And did Maddison at Leicester come through the Norwich academy.

No Coventry!! I did a post on James Maddison many moons ago on here when he was 18 saying we should sign him from Coventry. Was a steal for Norwich when they signed him.

• Thanks 1