Dean Smith

Demitri_C

Just now, NoelVilla said:

Worked well with what he got today. Need investment. Can't have AEG and Trez on the wings in PL.

And with elmo rb and Davis as our back up striker. 

Despite our great start this squad is still so weak in areas. 

We lose Konza and we'd be in bug trouble as well.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

We have been unbelievably poor in 2021, it's starting to become a trend.

Worrying.

Don't worry.

Grealish will keep carrying us once he returns. Like he has done for the past 3 seasons

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

We have been unbelievably poor in 2021, it's starting to become a trend.

Worrying.

While it's been really poor I'm not sure it's a worry. It's been a strange season with no real pre season before it. 

We know we're safe, for the first time in years we can plan well in advance for our summer window and things will return to normal next season. 

I'm not worried about this dip. 

Why he keeps bringing Barkley on I will never know. So poor again all round. We’ve spent the best part of £200m since promotion and we’re still awful without Grealish. We’ve made big strides since last season, but the last month has been nowhere near good enough. 

Over next 6 months he has to solve conundrum of how we function in games without Grealish.

As good as he is, our whole world simply can't revolve around him.

God forbid he gets a 3-4 month injury in a season and of course he could decide in 18 months he's done all he can with us.

The club simply can't crumble if that happens from the promising position we're in again but last few weeks are the warning signs.

Got to get another attacker in the summer who's not just good but has some damm personality on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Whats going on dean?? 

We have been consistently shit. Its your job to get the best out of what you have and the last 4 games barring leeds has been nothing but dog shit. 

Undefenable

2 wins in 13 in the Championship without Grealish.

It's deja vu.

If there ever was a one man team. We would be the picture on the front cover.

Terrible again. Been this way for most of the year now. 

I'm genuinely struggling to see when we're next going to win a game. It's just a case now of getting through this season asap and starting again.

Â