Dean Smith

Demitri_C

17 hours ago, TRO said:

We couldn't dominate Accrington Stanley.lol

I was thinking we might be lucky bringing in the Bucks players and doing abit of a swap, our players try Basketball and the Bucks have a kick about. Could be training day and we may actually find a few players that can at least make the transition and play a forward line while our lads may actually find something they are good at.

16 minutes ago, Dave-R said:

And what the bloody hell is wrong with that 🤪

Nothing! No point reasoning with it is all. It's a wild irrational huff, these people will wear themselves out hopefully.

Just wait until after today, goodness me. It'll be sent to bed with no tea.

11 minutes ago, Mjvilla said:

"There is only so much you can coach.....The clay on the potters wheel has to be of merchantable quality, else the potter can not make a pot of any worth."

This is a quote from the Steve Bruce thread. Why have you not made this point with regard to Smith? With regard to Smith, it's about he hasn't made the players better. Why?

The inconsistency isn't blatant, but it's definitely there. It doesn't seem fair to me.

Absolutely hilarious. Going to use this more often.

Smith OUT despite having clay that's made of donkey dirt. Oh, and he has to compete in the Premier League because he got us promotion after taking over from a monstrous mess.

Looking forward to the reply.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

Nothing! No point reasoning with it is all. It's a wild irrational huff, these people will wear themselves out hopefully.

Just wait until after today, goodness me. It'll be sent to bed with no tea.

The jokes, the moaning will only get worse the closer we get to relegation, after today you watch the place will be a powder keg and Villa losing to the pool will light the fuse.

What a day on here it's already turning out to be, wait till one player in particular is made out to be the scapegoat for the day and I have a feeling Nyland kops for it.

Smith out was pretty bad last game, you can forget the cabbage after today people are going to want to throw asteroids and meteors at him lol.

4 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Me after the game

Simpson Pitchfork Mob Blank Template - Imgflip

Now I'm thinking instead of where's Wally it will be where's Smith..

12 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Absolutely hilarious. Going to use this more often.

Smith OUT despite having clay that's made of donkey dirt. Oh, and he has to compete in the Premier League because he got us promotion after taking over from a monstrous mess.

Looking forward to the reply.

I need to get out more...

brucieboner.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

I’m going for a lucky 4-0 win for us today, with Liverpool battering us on possession and shots on target. 

Our goals...

A lucky penalty when Henderson catches the ball on the line which should have been overruled by VAR. 

A brilliant run by Jack, beats 3 men and scores from 20 yards, when Smith was screaming for him to pass.

Towering header by Mings from a corner when he should have been keeping it simple with a header back across the box. 

And finally move started by Nyland involving every Villa player including 28 passes and back healed into the net by Samatta, which should have been disallowed for handball by Nyland who was 1mm outside of his area..... Apparently. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, DaveAV1 said:

I’m going for a lucky 4-0 win for us today, with Liverpool battering us on possession and shots on target. 

Our goals...

A lucky penalty when Henderson catches the ball on the line which should have been overruled by VAR. 

A brilliant run by Jack, beats 3 men and scores from 20 yards, when Smith was screaming for him to pass.

Towering header by Mings from a corner when he should have been keeping it simple with a header back across the box. 

And finally move started by Nyland involving every Villa player including 28 passes and back healed into the net by Samatta, which should have been disallowed for handball by Nyland who was 1mm outside of his area..... Apparently. 

Reasonable prediction.

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Our goals...

I'm sorry, but you lost me at win.

• Haha 3

31 minutes ago, Mantis said:

I honestly dread watching us now, regardless of the opposition. We're soft, we barely create anything, we don't score, we hoof it a lot and we frequently make stupid mistakes.

But Smith's a Villa man, get behind him🤪

The defence is beyond a joke. I like this one best "We came up to early". What!! So Smith's allowed to be a poor Premier League manager, an get us relegated???

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, foreveryoung said:

But Smith's a Villa man, get behind him🤪

The defence is beyond a joke. I like this one best "We came up to early". What!! So Smith's allowed to be a poor Premier League manager, an get us relegated???

I was going to bite, but I think we've done this circle too many times now.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Don't know why you keep bringing up the Liverpool game @TRO

They battered us the whole game. Almost 30 shots and on another day they could have easily scored 4-5 goals and we couldn't have complained.

Being a few miniutes away from beating the world champions, i think i can be excused.

I understand your assessment, but it is the result, I am focusing on......something we seem to have lost sight of......Results.

Edited by TRO

Â