Elon Musk

sne

1 hour ago, sidcow said:

It's taken this? 

I've said it so many times about him! I'm always just stunned again, afresh. So I end up repeating myself 😃

• Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
7 minutes ago, sne said:

Isn't Elon Musk African :D 

I thought he was an after shave lotion.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

With a bit of luck The IRA take a bit of exception to that and does the world a favour 

The thing that pisses me off the most is that he keeps going on about his X is the last beacon of truth and he spreads more misinformation than anyone else.

He promoted Laurence Fox the other day FFS and his tweet was littered with errors.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

The thing that pisses me off the most is that he keeps going on about his X is the last beacon of truth and he spreads more misinformation than anyone else.

He promoted Laurence Fox the other day FFS and his tweet was littered with errors.

When you surround yourself with sycophants, and regularly fire people on a whim to the extent that nobody you spend time with will contradict you, the truth is whatever you want it to be. He's got a reality distortion bubble, only costs a few tens of billions.  I bet he's not been properly challenged on an opinion in years.

Like this: man, my cyber truck is a cool looking ride, hey fellas.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdFxULVIUizIv6AAptjTI

Edited by Davkaus

Oh and Cyber Truck. Could be its own thread.

It costs 100k dollars now. And the latest fault is that the metal on the accelerator slides off and pins it down so you hurtle forward uncontrollably.

And on the sycophancy. This guy is a hoot.

He's pretty much never had his Cyber Truck, yet he continues to shill for Musk on a daily basis.

One of my favourite Youtubers did a good video on it, including renting one for a day (2nd half of the video)

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, StefanAVFC said:

It costs 100k dollars now. And the latest fault is that the metal on the accelerator slides off and pins it down so you hurtle forward uncontrollably.

This highlights really poor engineering. I know other car makers have mitigations in place for a pedal being stuck down. If a driver presses the brake at the same time as the accelerator it will brake, and ignore the accelerator. Simple, cheap and safe.

If Tesla still don’t have this then it’s a horrible corner cut.

They don’t even have anti-trap features on their doors and boots as there’s loads of videos of cyber trucks cutting vegetables and trapping fingers in the boot.

Its a good job they don’t sell this in Europe as I’m pretty sure it would be banned quickly

Edited by Genie

20 hours ago, Kuwabatake Sanjuro said:

That a man as awful and as stupid as this was allowed to become so wealthy is the biggest argument for the abolition of capitalism.

Sure - because the wealthy ruling class of communist/dictatorship regimes were wise and always looked to keep positive appearances ;) 

I see the BBC have started asking you if you want Tweets displayed on the page and suggesting you read Twitter's privacy policy before you accept

I wonder if other news sites will follow? It could play a small part in reducing Twitters reach if people choose not to

9 minutes ago, bickster said:

I see the BBC have started asking you if you want Tweets displayed on the page and suggesting you read Twitter's privacy policy before you accept

I wonder if other news sites will follow? It could play a small part in reducing Twitters reach if people choose not to

Most sites will show the tweet, but then also write out what the tweet said below it. No need for both really.

5 minutes ago, Genie said:

Most sites will show the tweet, but then also write out what the tweet said below it. No need for both really.

Well thats my point, BBC used to just show the tweet, now you have to opt in to see tweets. If other sites follow, as they might, then it will reduce engagement

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bickster said:

Well thats my point, BBC used to just show the tweet, now you have to opt in to see tweets. If other sites follow, as they might, then it will reduce engagement

Are they still called 'tweets', given that it's (supposedly) not Twitter anymore? 

22 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Are they still called 'tweets', given that it's (supposedly) not Twitter anymore? 

Do you want to see some XXX?

Oh yes please!

40 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

If I call them tweets, everyone knows what I'm talking about. I'm not playing his game

• Like 1

It's always fun coming into this thread to see what the little scamp has been up to. 

Â