Elon Musk

sne

14 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

No he doesn't, he's not really allowed with his various positions.

I admit the **** ton is off, but he has, Tesla stock went down as a result of him smoking on the Joe Rogan show. He may be on the spectrum but to say he doesnt smoke weed, when there is evidence against it is wrong.

26 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I admit the **** ton is off, but he has, Tesla stock went down as a result of him smoking on the Joe Rogan show. He may be on the spectrum but to say he doesnt smoke weed, when there is evidence against it is wrong.

Ya I know he famously smoked weed on that, but you were implying he was a regular smoker. He looked very unnatural doing it.

1 minute ago, Mr_Dogg said:

Ya I know he famously smoked weed on that, but you were implying he was a regular smoker. He looked very unnatural doing it.

Yeah I get it, you cut down one tree, it doesn't make you a lumberjack, but his irrational decisions have all the hallmarks of a late night hot knife session fuelling great ideas. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Yeah I get it, you cut down one tree, it doesn't make you a lumberjack, but his irrational decisions have all the hallmarks of a late night hot knife session fuelling great ideas. 

I think he has nobody saying no to him. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

But you shag one sheep and....

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Apparently musk has had a online call with vivek ramaswamy, alex jones and andrew tate. Wtf 😂

Does this really surprise you? That seems exactly the kind of company he likes to keep. Joe Rogan must have had a prior engagement

49 minutes ago, NurembergVillan said:

Neo-fascist conspiracy theories dressed up as advancing the human race.*

*Haven't listened but I expect I'm right.

Its leaked on youtube

Seems alot of it was praising musk about allowing free speech on twitter/x and alex jones the denial of the school murders

• 4 months later...
1 hour ago, Genie said:

World’s richest man is laying off 10% of Tesla’s employees. He feels awful about it apparently.

Didn’t look too sad last night.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, choffer said:

Didn’t look too sad last night.  

Probably not thinking about 14,000+ families now worrying about how they’re gonna pay their bills and feed their children.

He's in court today trying to get himself paid a £45 billion bonus from Tesla. 

You can understand how difficult it must be to keep on that 10% of the workforce and how necessary it is for them to go. How the hell could the world's richest man survive without an extra £45 billion to tide him over? 

It probably warms the cockles of their heart to think of the sacrifice they've made for him. 

Â