Elon Musk

sne

It's hard to equate this to the actions of a sane adult. 

Telling advertisers to " Go **** yourself" and blaming them for destroying a company that he owns by not advertising.  How dare they.  

Edited by Mandy Lifeboats
Added details

25 minutes ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Telling advertisers to " Go **** yourself" and blaming them for destroying a company that he owns by not advertising.  How dare they.  

That was painful to watch. Musk being a massive word removed, plus the awkwardness of the host.

Musk seems to consider himself some kind of god like figure, referring to “Earth” I assume that makes him the worlds leader.

He appears to have lost a grip on reality, unless he was high or something during this interview.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

I really can't think of a better way of getting them back on board. Man's a genius. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Musk seems to consider himself some kind of god like figure

The media seem to try portray him as the God of technology, similar to how they used to portray Steve Jobs. Of course neither of them actually were.  

13 minutes ago, villa89 said:

The media seem to try portray him as the God of technology, similar to how they used to portray Steve Jobs. Of course neither of them actually were.  

I think Musk is another level though (in his and his followers eyes). Not just someone who made a lot of money, but a voice with many followers. It’s a dangerous mix of obscene wealth and a belief he is of god like importantance.

33 minutes ago, LondonLax said:

I think he has a lot of sycophant followers he interacts with on Twitter which have possibly distorted his view of the world more and more towards that ‘Internet Bro’ mindset. 

He definitely believes his own hype but that wouldn't be unusual for someone with Asperger's to have an over inflated Ego.

Thing is.  He just can't see that the advertisers fleeing is entirely HIS fault.  He's the one who's allowed the place to become the wild west.  He's the one who has spouted hateful crap.  He's the one in charge.  Yet he taken zero blame and just attacks the advertisers making them out to be the bad guys here when they actually just want to protect their brand.

3 hours ago, Mandy Lifeboats said:

Good to see his CEO is keeping him on a tight leash.

12 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

I don't think he's smoked weed at all. He's just on the spectrum.

He famously smokes a **** ton of weed. Usually in a shit looking truck that he clearly designed on shrooms.

47 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

He famously smokes a **** ton of weed. Usually in a shit looking truck that he clearly designed on shrooms.

No he doesn't, he's not really allowed with his various positions.

Â