Pre Match Thread

VILLAMARV

Haha!! Surely Bruce is on the wind-up??!! Terrible selection for this match. Clearly set up to ‘not lose’. The guys mentality is holding us back so much. Has he ever sent out an 11 with the intention of attacking and dominating our opponent? He only ever sends a team out to counter what he expects the opposition to do. The fundamental flaw in the Bruce psyche. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Dick said:

Lack of movement in midfield with Whelan, this is going to be messy.

Yep. If we were set up to beat the opposition in this match we would need legs in the middle of the park: he licks Whelan. We need pace at the back: he picks Jedi. And we need attacking threat on the wings: he picks Axel and Elmo as our RHS. I bloody give up!! He has picked this team to first if all ensure we do not lose and then hope that JG or JK win us the match with individual brilliance. **** off Bruce, stop strangling our team. 

• Like 1

I don’t like the line up, but we should still beat them. All we have to do is be aggressive and come at them with a good, attacking game plan, which we...

...ah, well, we’ll win or we won’t, it’s 50/50. 

Supposedly the new owners are going to the game tonight, hopefully they will see what shit football he dishes up and they get rid sooner rather than later

Awful lineup with Whelan and jedinek both playing neither has the legs or pace, I think dean smith will be happy seeing our lineup tonight 

Maybe Bruce looking to be sacked for his pay off, only explanation surely? 

We have set up to defend first them maybe attack in the 75th minute when we are 2-0 down. We must be in the shit if we have to still play old man Whelan.