Pre Match Thread

theboyangel

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

This is the first ever meeting between the sides. Wow

Bit of history being made tonight then. Let's hope there's a kind of Huish all over the park tonight after we win the first ever competitive game between the two clubs.

• Haha 1

Here is the under 23 team from last night so I would assume that none of these players will start tonight? Which leaves players like Suliman, Doyle-Hayes, RHM and others available for tonight.

Edited by alreadyexists

2 hours ago, bannedfromHandV said:

Somewhere near Yeovil would probably be best.

Unless you're just going home, in which case probably best off on your drive. ;)

Ladies and Gentlemen, I prostrate myself at the feet of the world's greatest living comedian.I thank God I wore my corset, because I think my sides have split. ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, I prostrate myself at the feet of the world's greatest living comedian.I thank God I wore my corset, because I think my sides have split. ?

Can't beat a sarcastic blackadder quote?

• Like 1

Interesting to see both Whelan and Doyle-Hayes - I'm guessing baby Lansbury means that we'll have to play with both in a more solid formation. They're very similar players in a lot of way - there should be plenty of licence for Hourihane to get forward. Stick money on him scoring.

• Like 2