John McGinn

PompeyVillan

2 hours ago, Steero113 said:

As if we needed any more proof that Garth Crooks was a useless prick this was his citation in todays "team of the week" on the BBC website when selecting Emi Buendia (played 29 mins) in his team: 

Awarding penalties are within the gift of the referee and nobody else - even if we disagree with him it his ultimately his opinion.

Anthony Taylor's decision to award Aston Villa a penalty for the tackle by Everton's Idrissa Gueye on Buendia, were he to look at it again, video evidence would show Gueye made contact with the ball first and minimal contact with the player.

But the Argentina international made all the difference when he came on the pitch just after the hour mark and took Villa's performance into overdrive. Having won the penalty he sealed the match with a excellent finish.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/64777533

It was John McGinn you absolute fruitcake. Can't even get the basic headline facts of a match right. Sack the witless s**thammock. 

It's the most useless segment of anything ever in the history of the World - let alone football.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, bobzy said:

It's the most useless segment of anything ever in the history of the World - let alone football.

He makes 4 statements in 4 lines and all 4 are incorrect. 

In any other line of work, with this level of public visibility, you'd be out. 

Just now, Steero113 said:

I'm not going to look at the team of the week, but you just know ol' Garth has picked:

Goalkeeper and defenders who have kept clean sheets (if they've scored too, they're in).
Midfielders and forwards - those players who have scored.

That's it.  That's all he does.  I imagine alongside Buendia there's Ings, Haaland/Alvarez, Watkins, Foden, Rice, maybe a Palace/Leeds/Spurs defender?  He's **** awful.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bobzy said:

I'm not going to look at the team of the week, but you just know ol' Garth has picked:

Goalkeeper and defenders who have kept clean sheets (if they've scored too, they're in).
Midfielders and forwards - those players who have scored.

That's it.  That's all he does.  I imagine alongside Buendia there's Ings, Haaland/Alvarez, Watkins, Foden, Rice, maybe a Palace/Leeds/Spurs defender?  He's **** awful.

Pretty much, but he's included United players in there. 

Just now, Delphinho123 said:

Pretty much, but he's included United players in there. 

Oh, of course.  Premier League Team Of The Week including the Carabao Cup final.  Classic Garth.  Absolute classic.

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, Steero113 said:

Think it just shows that there is zero importance attached to his job.  It doesn't matter in the slightest.  He doesn't give a crap, most people don't give a crap

• Like 1

On 27/02/2023 at 23:16, Steero113 said:

As if we needed any more proof that Garth Crooks was a useless prick this was his citation in todays "team of the week" on the BBC website when selecting Emi Buendia (played 29 mins) in his team: 

It was John McGinn you absolute fruitcake. Can't even get the basic headline facts of a match right. Sack the witless s**thammock. 

*Juan McGinnez

Edited by Kiwivillan

1 hour ago, avfc1982am said:

Well, at least we know he turns up earliest for training. WTF Digne thought he was turning up for though 😂.  Konsa has obvs been kicked out by his mrs that morning. 

Nice vid.

Digne's outfit is hilarious.

Love the interactions with the staff.

Everything about Duran makes him seem so humble.

12 minutes ago, Rolta said:

As with all the games under Emery he's a different player. Looking great! I had lost faith but now it's all back. Playing like a captain too.

I agree, different player completely.

Everton and the first-half against Palace he was very good.

• Like 1

Â