John McGinn

PompeyVillan

1 minute ago, messi11 said:

I'd be worried if he's a starter next season! time to move on from Mcginn being a starter if we serious about a top 10 finish

I hope you are right.

But I fear you are not.

Well we have one midfielder that will defo start next season. And one that might start next season in Kamara and Ramsey. If we get a new 6/8 like Bissouma i would expect that John would be competing for a starting spot rather than being first name on the team sheet like it seems. So lets keep our fingers crossed for an elite 8/6 

Love SJM but he isn’t going to get any better. He’s usually the bright spark for Scotland but looked well off it tonight. Zinchenko is turning into some player, always thought he was the weak link whenever he played for City but has improved his game massively over the last 12 months. 

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wasn’t he on holiday a few days back with a pint in his hand? 

Not sure if he was drinking but he was 100% in Ibiza with Grealish. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tom13 said:

Yarmolenko the only classy attacker on that pitch tonight.

Didn't see the game but saw Yaremchuk scored. In the Euros his movement could have got him 10 goals but poor finishing cost him

A hero of Scott Hogan

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Andy Robertson was shit too, think Liverpool needs to move on?

Or is it possible that they're all exhausted?

Andy Robertson isn't shit on a weekly basis.

12 hours ago, Delphinho123 said:

Wasn’t he on holiday a few days back with a pint in his hand? 

He was at his brothers, Paul , wedding up here last week.

Even on the Hibs forum they were saying he was a waste of a jersey last night...........and these are the same who claim he will get a multi million pound move away from Villa very soon ,so we can get our percentage of the sell on fee 😉

• Like 2

10 hours ago, VillaHatesMe said:

Andy Robertson was shit too, think Liverpool needs to move on?

Or is it possible that they're all exhausted?

This. McGinniesta relies on energy to be effective. He's not the type of player that should be playing week in week out. He's the scottish Ji Sung Park. 

21 minutes ago, villa89 said:

This. McGinniesta relies on energy to be effective. He's not the type of player that should be playing week in week out. He's the scottish Ji Sung Park. 

Yet he often runs less than anyone and gets on the ball less than everyone but he snaps a few tackles and rifles a few shots in so he's all action and everywhere according to pundits. I've never ever known anything like it. 

• Like 1

Â