What's your tipple this evening then?

coda

Berkshire Brewing's Franklin Land Trust Preservation Ale

Preservation Ale recalls what IPAs might have been like in the early 1800s. With a pleasantly bitter, earthy, grassy hop character, this brew has hints of smoke and toffee, hard water notes of mineral, and a crisp, dry finish. Sales of Preservation Ale benefit Franklin Land Trust, a non-profit working to protect the farms, forests, and other natural resources significant to the environmental quality, economy, and rural character of Western Massachusetts since 1987.

Probably a cup of tea, while watching the 2nd Test v India on Skysports tonight - am off the alcohol for a month :( , as I am on a little (but much needed) fitness drive.

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know how Strongbow have the brass neck to advertise this shit as good - second can I can't actually taste it thanks to a hideous scum that has coated my mouth - right now I'm drinking because it's warm outside and it's alcoholic.

I can't remember the last time I drank lager, however I had a real hankering for some all day. As such I stopped at Morrison's on the way home, and got 4 bottles of Staropramen. Slapped them bad boys in the freezer, cracked them open, and necked all 4. Have to say, they were feckin' tremendous!

As for Strongbow, it's not my favourite cider, but it's a decent fail safe. Would sooner have a Green Goblin though.

Â